BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

LaCinda M.
I wasn't as fond of this flavor.  Not a big fan of raspberry, but wanted to at least try it. My friend had a small gathering and made a unique mixed drink. Although it was a gorgeous drink, the smell was strong of raspberries. I sipped some, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I would recommend ONLY if you like raspberries.
lydia f.
I had this with mineral water and it wasn't that great I guess maybe I should of used a different mix for it like sprite, but overall I didn't like it. It had a sort of tangy tart taste to it. I wouldn't recommend raspberry flavor.
Samantha E.
Not very good at all flavor makes it hard to shoot or mix with anything I personally hated it...but hey to each there own I like the peach one so maybe it's just the flavor or raspberry but absolute typically tends to be a good brand
Eileen M.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite vodka to pair with lemonade! The raspberry flavor is great and mixes well with other chasers. Great for day drinking or fun summer drinks. I always recommend this as well as apple ciroc! My two favorite vodka flavors.
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
This is great with any berry drink or lemonade. A lot of my friends drink it straight. I prefer this out of any other raspberry drinks. You get a good amount for your money. It is easy to find also. I have bought a few times
Victoria C.
Portland , OR
This and squirt together is my go to drink at a bar. Decently priced but still on the higher end and goes down smooth. Best part is it packs a good punch especially for us lightweights. 2 drinks and I'm having a great night!
Michaela M.
Boston, MA
Favorite flavor of absolute. Only kind of absolut I would drink by itself with no mixer. I was thoroughly surprised because I don’t like the taste of plain absolute. Would repurchase if looking for a flavored vodka again
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
So I don't have many great words to say about this only for the fact that not many things go well with raspberry. I mean you could try to do sprite or ginger ale but I definitely prefer a plain vodka than a flavored one.
Ian K.
This is my fiance's go to vodka. She loves to mix it with sprite zero or other low calorie mixes. Perfect vodka for the summer. Mixes well with almost everything and has a smooth taste that will leave you wanting more. 😊
Kali H.
McDonald
Absolut Raspberri Vodka is really
Good for making Martinis I've purchased this vodka twice since turning 21 and I love the amount of things I can mix it with I'd highly suggest looking up a raspberry lemon drop