BY ABSOLUT

Kara W.
Grand Rapids
I love a good raspberry vodka and sprite so I tend to try a lot of different brands in this flavor. It definitely has a good raspberry flavor but its almost too sweet. You cant have too many drinks before the sweetness becomes too much.
Alexis W.
Absolut-ly I would keep purchasing this flavour. I was gifted this and wasn’t sure how I’d feel about raspberry vodka, but I was not disappointed. It’s a great drink to mix with fruited flavours and it’s not too strong of a berry taste.
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
This is a great mix with frozen lemonade! I had it in Vegas one time. I would definitely buy again! Price is somewhat affordable but you pay for the quality. You could also mix with juices or flavored fruit sodas. I would buy this vodka!
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great raspberry vodka. It works great with mixes and has a nice smooth flavor that isn’t over powering. I’m a first time customer to this but I would buy it again. It is sure to please and I can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
A good blend. You can taste the raspberry in it but it is very strong. Serve it on the rocks or as a mixer. I like this a bit better than other flavored vodkas because it tastes a bit more like a flavored vodka than some other liquors.
Cheyenne O.
This brand of vodka is a little over rated. I feel like the flavors they carry aren’t that great and the actual taste is alright but it wouldn’t be a bottle I would regularly reach for. It’s like a last resort vodka for me personally.
Samantha E.
Not very good at all flavor makes it hard to shoot or mix with anything I personally hated it...but hey to each there own I like the peach one so maybe it's just the flavor or raspberry but absolute typically tends to be a good brand
lydia f.
I had this with mineral water and it wasn't that great I guess maybe I should of used a different mix for it like sprite, but overall I didn't like it. It had a sort of tangy tart taste to it. I wouldn't recommend raspberry flavor.
LaCinda M.
I wasn't as fond of this flavor.  Not a big fan of raspberry, but wanted to at least try it. My friend had a small gathering and made a unique mixed drink. Although it was a gorgeous drink, the smell was strong of raspberries. I sipped some, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I would recommend ONLY if you like raspberries.
Eileen M.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite vodka to pair with lemonade! The raspberry flavor is great and mixes well with other chasers. Great for day drinking or fun summer drinks. I always recommend this as well as apple ciroc! My two favorite vodka flavors.