BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great raspberry vodka. It works great with mixes and has a nice smooth flavor that isn’t over powering. I’m a first time customer to this but I would buy it again. It is sure to please and I can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I used to drink absolute a lot when I was kinder. I liked it back then but I’m not a huge fan now. It’s smooth but I don’t like how it leaves you with such a hangover afterwards. This brand however does have a lot of good flavors though!
Alexis W.
Absolut-ly I would keep purchasing this flavour. I was gifted this and wasn’t sure how I’d feel about raspberry vodka, but I was not disappointed. It’s a great drink to mix with fruited flavours and it’s not too strong of a berry taste.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
A good blend. You can taste the raspberry in it but it is very strong. Serve it on the rocks or as a mixer. I like this a bit better than other flavored vodkas because it tastes a bit more like a flavored vodka than some other liquors.
Cheyenne O.
This brand of vodka is a little over rated. I feel like the flavors they carry aren’t that great and the actual taste is alright but it wouldn’t be a bottle I would regularly reach for. It’s like a last resort vodka for me personally.
lydia f.
I had this with mineral water and it wasn't that great I guess maybe I should of used a different mix for it like sprite, but overall I didn't like it. It had a sort of tangy tart taste to it. I wouldn't recommend raspberry flavor.
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
This is great with any berry drink or lemonade. A lot of my friends drink it straight. I prefer this out of any other raspberry drinks. You get a good amount for your money. It is easy to find also. I have bought a few times
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
This and squirt together is my go to drink at a bar. Decently priced but still on the higher end and goes down smooth. Best part is it packs a good punch especially for us lightweights. 2 drinks and I'm having a great night!
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
I love all flavors of vodka but I have to say if your looking for a vodka mix the raspberry vodka is defiantly it!! Such a sweet mix it’s great with a splash of lime juice as well. Perfect for shots as well and blended drinks
Michaela M.
Hollis, NH
Favorite flavor of absolute. Only kind of absolut I would drink by itself with no mixer. I was thoroughly surprised because I don’t like the taste of plain absolute. Would repurchase if looking for a flavored vodka again
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka