BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Morgyn R.
Eugene
Love the raspberry taste! Love making mixed drinks with this! Was easy to buy, just at my local liquor store down the street! I was able to make mixed drinks all night :) definitely liked it and will be buying another bottle night time I have a girls night!
Tayler S.
Not my absolute favorite as far as vodka goes, but it did make a decent raspberry lemonade! I likely wouldn't seek this vodka out again, though wouldn't turn down a raspberry lemonade made with it either. It is a good price range for the drink, though.
Michael G.
Louisville, KY
I'm not much of a drinker, but Absolut Raspberri is my favorite drink! The flavor is great and it works best with a Sprite. The only downside is that it's not often available at bars or restaurants, but for the price, it's the best vodka choice overall!
Krystal B.
This is my absolute favorite vodka!  So many fun nights get your self a bottle of this and a bottle of lemonade and your in for a good night! This is a top shelf vodka and deffinatly worth the extra bucks! My go to vodka I would choose this over any other
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
This is the go-to for your summer bar, and a necessity in the winter! The flavor is sweet enough to entice without being overly saccharine and it mixes smoothly with everything from frozen bases to basic tonic! I highly recommend with sprite and juice!
Jamie T.
Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm! Need I say more! This product was worth every penny. Light, refreshing, just the right punch! Would I buy it again? For sure! It's just my style. It has a delicious, light, raspberry taste that makes you float off to another world! LOL
Dawn S.
We were served drinks at a friends house with this product and were very impressed! Although a bit pricey depending on where purchased we will buy some for ourselves as we liked it more than other types we have tried. Highly recommended as the flavor is amazing!
Shawna B.
Willsboro
This is my favorite flavor and favorite brand. I love that this isn't expensive and that I can usually get what I need without spending alot. The taste is incredible and mixes well for mixed drinks. Overall I'm very satisfied with this brand and flavor.
GABRIELA F.
Paradise Vly, AZ
That’s my favorite vodka! I’ll always choose this flavor and brand over the others... it tastes really good to me and the price is even better. You can mix it with tons of flavors in cocktails and will still taste good! I would definitely buy it again!
Hannah L.
Columbia, MO
Absolut is not one of my favorites. Raspberri was a good flavor but it was hard to swallow. I purchased it at a liquor store to mix with beer to create a raspberry beer. This was my first time using the product, I would not purchase this vodka again.