BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Anastasia K.
The raspberry flavor was VERY strong but good. Absolut isn't my favorite type of vodka, but it's definitely good quality. I was a little disappointed because I've had other absolut flavors before and thought this would be a good one. I have not bought it since the last time I had it.
Amber H.
Mount Airy, NC
There's something special about Absolut's Raspberri Vodka that other vodka's just don't seem to offer. It can be a little pricey, but it's well worth the money spent for a nice drink at the end of the day. Definitely satisfied with this product.
Taylor S.
Easley
This vodka adds a punch of flavor. While I typically try to stick with the least expensive vodkas, Absolut is always worth it. Much smoother going down- doesn't leave my throat burning! I would definitely also recommend their cherry vodka.
Jennifer C.
Metairie, LA
Absolute raspberry is so great with lemonade, sprite and most other mixers. Compared to alternatives it is great for a mid price selection. Available at most store to buy. Easily accessible. I have given it as a gift on several occasions!!!
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great raspberry vodka. It works great with mixes and has a nice smooth flavor that isn’t over powering. I’m a first time customer to this but I would buy it again. It is sure to please and I can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Alexis W.
Absolut-ly I would keep purchasing this flavour. I was gifted this and wasn’t sure how I’d feel about raspberry vodka, but I was not disappointed. It’s a great drink to mix with fruited flavours and it’s not too strong of a berry taste.
Kara W.
Philadelphia
I love a good raspberry vodka and sprite so I tend to try a lot of different brands in this flavor. It definitely has a good raspberry flavor but its almost too sweet. You cant have too many drinks before the sweetness becomes too much.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I used to drink absolute a lot when I was kinder. I liked it back then but I’m not a huge fan now. It’s smooth but I don’t like how it leaves you with such a hangover afterwards. This brand however does have a lot of good flavors though!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
A good blend. You can taste the raspberry in it but it is very strong. Serve it on the rocks or as a mixer. I like this a bit better than other flavored vodkas because it tastes a bit more like a flavored vodka than some other liquors.
Cheyenne O.
This brand of vodka is a little over rated. I feel like the flavors they carry aren’t that great and the actual taste is alright but it wouldn’t be a bottle I would regularly reach for. It’s like a last resort vodka for me personally.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka