BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Karyssa G.
Definitely not a fan of this flavor of Absolut. It is extremely artificial, which was disappointing considering the price point. It really only works when used to mix with juices/sodas. Personally I’d much prefer other brands, this was just too fake and stung going down
Malia S.
Fairbanks, AK
One of the better flavors! it doesn't taste artificial or fake on top of the alcohol. It wasn't expensive at all. This brand never fails to make a decent flavored vodka. And I got it at Walmart, which was very convenient. I would recommend this flavor to a friend.
Cora C.
Goes really well with a few mixers. This is probably a tie with the smirnoff raspberry honestly. They're both really good with sprite and a little lemonade.
Hannah F.
Alexandria, VA
I am obsessed with this beverage. My favorite way to prepare is in shots - one shot, chased with a slice of lemon completely covered in sugar. I use this as a regular go-to for vodka, as it’s not overwhelming or too overly flavored like some brands can be.
Brittney P.
Burlington, IA
Absolutely loved mixing this vodka with flavored orange juices!  It was readily available at my local HyVee Wine and Sprits.  I found this vodka to be very affordable.  I will definitely purchase this again and recommend it to my friends!
Morgyn R.
Eugene
Love the raspberry taste! Love making mixed drinks with this! Was easy to buy, just at my local liquor store down the street! I was able to make mixed drinks all night :) definitely liked it and will be buying another bottle night time I have a girls night!
Tayler S.
Not my absolute favorite as far as vodka goes, but it did make a decent raspberry lemonade! I likely wouldn't seek this vodka out again, though wouldn't turn down a raspberry lemonade made with it either. It is a good price range for the drink, though.
Gabriela F.
Paradise Vly, AZ
That’s my favorite vodka! I’ll always choose this flavor and brand over the others... it tastes really good to me and the price is even better. You can mix it with tons of flavors in cocktails and will still taste good! I would definitely buy it again!
Jamie T.
Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm! Need I say more! This product was worth every penny. Light, refreshing, just the right punch! Would I buy it again? For sure! It's just my style. It has a delicious, light, raspberry taste that makes you float off to another world! LOL
Dawn S.
We were served drinks at a friends house with this product and were very impressed! Although a bit pricey depending on where purchased we will buy some for ourselves as we liked it more than other types we have tried. Highly recommended as the flavor is amazing!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka