BY ABSOLUT

Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
I like taking shots of chilled raspberry vodka because I'm extra. I'm a Total Wine rewards member for I buy it from there. It is affordable when I have a job and pricey when I'm unemployed. Either way, I need it during both circumstance. Try my lifestyle, it's worth it. 🤣
Emma T.
Great for the price range. Also a cute bottle, which matters to me! I enjoy using the Raspberry flavor when making mixed drinks, but I also have taken shots and it goes down smoothly as well. I think it's well worth the money and I enjoy it each time I drink. I recommend!
Karyssa G.
Definitely not a fan of this flavor of Absolut. It is extremely artificial, which was disappointing considering the price point. It really only works when used to mix with juices/sodas. Personally I’d much prefer other brands, this was just too fake and stung going down
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Absolut is my very favorite vodka brand. This particular flavor is great to make your drink a bit more flavorful! I personally love mixing it with the red colored redbull! Even though it is a bit pricey, it's totally worth your while! Find it at your local liquor store
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Love, Love, Love, Love!!! I bought this for a day out on the lake and I am so happy I did. It is unlike most flavored vodkas I have tried and for sure the best raspberry flavored vodka that I have had. Mixes will with sprite and lemonade. Perfect for a summer day!
Malia S.
Akron, OH
One of the better flavors! it doesn't taste artificial or fake on top of the alcohol. It wasn't expensive at all. This brand never fails to make a decent flavored vodka. And I got it at Walmart, which was very convenient. I would recommend this flavor to a friend.
Hannah F.
Alexandria, VA
I am obsessed with this beverage. My favorite way to prepare is in shots - one shot, chased with a slice of lemon completely covered in sugar. I use this as a regular go-to for vodka, as it’s not overwhelming or too overly flavored like some brands can be.
Brittney P.
Burlington, IA
Absolutely loved mixing this vodka with flavored orange juices!  It was readily available at my local HyVee Wine and Sprits.  I found this vodka to be very affordable.  I will definitely purchase this again and recommend it to my friends!
Anastasia K.
The raspberry flavor was VERY strong but good. Absolut isn't my favorite type of vodka, but it's definitely good quality. I was a little disappointed because I've had other absolut flavors before and thought this would be a good one. I have not bought it since the last time I had it.
Morgyn R.
Eugene
Love the raspberry taste! Love making mixed drinks with this! Was easy to buy, just at my local liquor store down the street! I was able to make mixed drinks all night :) definitely liked it and will be buying another bottle night time I have a girls night!