BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to vodka. This one is pretty yummy, especially when mixed with a fruit juice and a splash of soda! It isn't terrible alone either. The only thing that prevents me from purchasing over other brands is the price, since I feel like other flavored vodkas that are cheaper do the job equally as well.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a staple in my liquor cabinet to this day.  When I think of my favorite vodka it has to be Absolut.  The raspberry is my husband's favorite flavor.  I love mixing it with Pepsi or Sprite for an easy after-work cocktail.  It is very strong and smooth with a great raspberry flavor.
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
Absolut Vodka tastes disgusting without a chaser as is. I picked it up from a local liquor it was affordable. It was my first time giving it a try. I'm not sure you're suppose to mix it with another drink, but I took a straight shot of the vodka and it's awful. Probably the worst liquor I have ever had.
Emma J.
Absolut hasn't let me down yet. This is one of my go to vodkas. It has a nice raspberry taste with a pleasant aftertaste. It's a smooth drink so it's not bad to drink alone or do shots with. It mixes well with other drinks too. It's a little more expensive but I think the quality is worth the price
Belinda D.
Memphis
This is a really goo vodka Raspberry flavored and I purchased a couple of bottles on Carnival Cruse Ship that I was on. I tried it at home mixed with a fruit juice and it was very good it can also be drunken on the rocks if that is the way one like it. It is pretty smooth and has an excellent taste!
Karla P.
Excelent flavor! Tastes amazing! Super joyful, I've been buying this brand for years at the liquor store near me, the price is perfect, you get what you pay and this is totally worth it. Will keep buying it!
Nicole J.
New Britain
For the price of this vodka, the quality is really amazing.  It was delicious and surprisingly smooth compared to other similar brands.  I've had the original plenty times before this and the added flavor with this one was very pleasant.  Would recommend to others.
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I've been drinking Absolut since the day I turned 21! It's smooth, tasty, inexpensive and just overall delicious. I'm not a big fan of flavored vodkas but this one is the best. The raspberry flavor isn't over powering and it works perfectly with mixed drinks. You NEED TO TRY THIS DRINK!
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really good for the price! The liquor goes down smoothly and I personally think it's awesome to mix with sprite or a citrus sparking soda. You can get it at most grocery stores and liquor stores around. This is definitely one of my go to vodkas for a fun night with my girls.
Tanya K.
Manitowoc
Nice and smooth, great raspberry flavor! Tastes great in fruit drinks as well as a martini. So delicious. I bought it at my local grocery store,  you can find it almost anywhere. I have had this flavor many times, never gets old. I would recommend it to everyone!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka