BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
Absolut Vodka tastes disgusting without a chaser as is. I picked it up from a local liquor it was affordable. It was my first time giving it a try. I'm not sure you're suppose to mix it with another drink, but I took a straight shot of the vodka and it's awful. Probably the worst liquor I have ever had.
Emma J.
Absolut hasn't let me down yet. This is one of my go to vodkas. It has a nice raspberry taste with a pleasant aftertaste. It's a smooth drink so it's not bad to drink alone or do shots with. It mixes well with other drinks too. It's a little more expensive but I think the quality is worth the price
Karla P.
Excelent flavor! Tastes amazing! Super joyful, I've been buying this brand for years at the liquor store near me, the price is perfect, you get what you pay and this is totally worth it. Will keep buying it!
Belinda D.
Memphis
This is a really goo vodka Raspberry flavored and I purchased a couple of bottles on Carnival Cruse Ship that I was on. I tried it at home mixed with a fruit juice and it was very good it can also be drunken on the rocks if that is the way one like it. It is pretty smooth and has an excellent taste!
Rachel R.
Received this as a gift for my 21st birthday! I thought it was great! It is a stronger vodka on the market and worth the money. I find typical cheaper vodkas have around 35% alcohol content, where as Absolut is 40% alcohol. Had a great night with friends thanks to this strong alcohol!
Nicole J.
New Britain
For the price of this vodka, the quality is really amazing.  It was delicious and surprisingly smooth compared to other similar brands.  I've had the original plenty times before this and the added flavor with this one was very pleasant.  Would recommend to others.
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
I'm partial to my Swedish vodkas, however, I love this one no matter what. The raspberri vodka mixes so well with different types of drinks and the flavor is great. I think this will always be a to-go bottle for me. Definitely satisfied by this brand and this flavor.
Heather M.
This is by far my favorite vodka out of everything i have ever tried! I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I was gifted this by a good friend of mine and it has a very light taste to it and tastes good with sprite. I love this brand as well will definitely buy again!
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I've been drinking Absolut since the day I turned 21! It's smooth, tasty, inexpensive and just overall delicious. I'm not a big fan of flavored vodkas but this one is the best. The raspberry flavor isn't over powering and it works perfectly with mixed drinks. You NEED TO TRY THIS DRINK!
Tanya K.
Manitowoc
Nice and smooth, great raspberry flavor! Tastes great in fruit drinks as well as a martini. So delicious. I bought it at my local grocery store,  you can find it almost anywhere. I have had this flavor many times, never gets old. I would recommend it to everyone!