BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Absolut deserves five stars not only for the amazing quality of its vodkas but also for their BEAUTIFUL packaging. I collect these Absolut bottles and, of course, drink them as well. The taste is so refreshing and sweet that you can even enjoy this as a shot without wanting to die or feeling like your throat and esophagus are on fire. Mixed with juices or sodas, equally delicious.
Shani R.
Wooow do I love this drink! I love the taste of raspberries, and to have it in vodka form is pretty great for me. The drink is really smooth, but you still feel that nice warm feeling all the way down. It's great in mixed drinks, but it's also really great on its own. Usually it's kinda hard to take vodka straight (or I might just be a twinkle-toes), but this one is pretty awesome.
Liberty B.
Adelaide
For those who don't particularly like the after taste of strong spirits such as vodka, but still want to enjoy drinking it, Absolute Raspberry Vodka is your answer. The Raspberry flavouring can almost make you want to drink it straight and mixes well with other drinks. I'm looking forward to trying the other flavours on offer to find my favourite.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
The only raspberry flavored vodka ill drink!
It's hard to pair with mixes so I usually just keep it simple with some sprite or 7 up.
It's easy going down and the flavor is super refreshing for alcohol.
I absolutely love absolutes raspberry vodka!
Heather E.
Center Valley, PA
When it comes to drinking i am VERY picky. I never even started drinking until i turned 21...which is when i should start! But i mean i am in college and a little drink here or there is always nice so when it came to all my friends drinking id be the only sober one until it came to Absolut Raspberri! You barely even taste the alcohol!
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg this is my favorite flavored vodka of the aisle, it is so good all you need is ice and great company. Night out, ladies night, afterwork,casual drink, house party!!, whatever’s the occasion this is the most have drink for girls Trust me! So buy two next time you are shopping: one for you and one for your friend she will love it!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to vodka. This one is pretty yummy, especially when mixed with a fruit juice and a splash of soda! It isn't terrible alone either. The only thing that prevents me from purchasing over other brands is the price, since I feel like other flavored vodkas that are cheaper do the job equally as well.
Savannah H.
One of my favorites. I like to mix this with cranberry to make a non traditional vodka cranberry. I've been a big fan for years. This flavor and grapevine always leave me happy and hangover free. Of course crowd favorites as well!
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Oh Absolute Rasberry, where do I begin. This has been one of my favorites from the beginning of time. My ultimate go to. Adding this to any soda or juice will surely start a party, even if you're by yourself. It's sweet taste and not overbearing after taste makes it the perfect flavor to kick back a shot or two...or 4.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a staple in my liquor cabinet to this day.  When I think of my favorite vodka it has to be Absolut.  The raspberry is my husband's favorite flavor.  I love mixing it with Pepsi or Sprite for an easy after-work cocktail.  It is very strong and smooth with a great raspberry flavor.