BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Robyn K.
Thunder Bay, ON
I loved this flavour of vodka. It mixed so well with almost anything for a very refreshing and lighter beverage.
Erin M.
bedfordview
I love this vodka - refreshing and crisp. It's great for sundowners, and never fails with my entertaining guests.
Withfabyro (.
York, ON
Me gusta mucho el sabor que tiene, es algo que caracteriza a absolut. No se siente demasiado el sabor a alcohol.
Kimmicorn_x K.
Doncaster, Mexbrough
Yummmmmmmmy beaut absolutely beautiful tastes so so sweet can't really not buy it tbh the one of my too 5 drinks
Mary B.
Absolutely loved the taste and smoothness of this vodka... i am not a vodka drinker but this has changed my mind
Anna R.
Beverley
Lovely and refreshing drink. Enjoyed drinking this drink. Lovely raspberry flavour. Will defo be buying again. ☺️
Dennie F.
Southampton, Southampton
Lovely vodka and very nice taste. Tasty with tonic water or I have had it with fanta fruit twist which was great!
Mary Frances B.
Saint John
Great for mixed drinks or a nice change up on regular vodka for the summer time. My favorite with lemonade.
Natalie L.
This is so refreshing with a twist of lime and soda water, perfect and simple! Absolut Vodka Raspberri😍
Lauren🍉🍉 R.
okehampton, okehampton
Once again an amazing vodka. I love the flavour of this. Poured over ice and topped up with cherryade or lemonade
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka