BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Emma S.
Manhattan
I always try to go for the fruity flavored vodkas. This was pleasently still sweet while being a little more harsh than other fruity vodkas. Will continue to repurchase this over some other more expensive brands I've tried
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
Raspberry taste is good. I’m not a huge alcohol fan, but this mixes well with lemonade for an adult raspberry lemonade. Add frozen raspberries to make it even better.
Rebecca B.
Lapeer, MI
Not bad if itz mixed with a diff type soda or syrup flavor. Not my fabe but its good. I wouldnt go out of my way for it but I also wouldnt turn it down as an option
Katie S.
fisherville
When I'm looking for something a little different that just the regular vodka-water with a lime. Tastes good and mixed with Sprite or juice adds different flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Ironwood
Vodka Collins best drink on earth, even better with friends and family. Great way to unwind at the end of the day and relax. Goes down smoothly and hits the spot.
Taylor W.
Fresno, CA
Definitely a great mixer! The taste is nice and crisp so it made it enjoyable for the night drinking. Bad after taste, which is why I didn’t give a five star. Overall great quality, though! Will purchase again!
Janet L.
Walker
Tried this Vodka with some a sprig of mint and some tonic water.  Loved it.  It was very affordable.  I can imagine serving this with lemon or lime slices mixed in.
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
I received this As a housewarming gift when I moved into my new house and I must say, it has a lingering aftertaste of raw raspberries and reminds me of summertime.
Julie W.
Syracuse, NY
Used it in my baking to give my dough a nice flavor kick. Since the alcohol bakes out, no worries about giving it to the kids and if you sip a little while you work, who cares 😋
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Went down to Mexico and bought a few bottles of this absolute raspberry and it was a favorite! A whole bottle only lasted one night! Again mix this with some pineapple, cranberry, and some orange juice and you have one hell of a mixed drink! Or shoot it straight it's great either way!