BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Stephanie A.
Absolute raspberry vodka has a great subtle flavor that not overpowering or overwhelming. This vodka tastes great by itself, as a shot or on the rocks, as well as mixed with something else. You can look up so many recipes if you want to get fancy with it or simply add it with a raspberry ginger ale for a great refreshing summery drink!
Leah L.
Chattanooga
I bought this whilst vacationing in Michigan this summer. I typically will stick to my trusty Smirnoff Sours Green Apple vodka since it's a favorite of mine and a go-to. However, I wanted something new, and different, yet still fruity. Introduce Absolut Rasberri Vodka. Once we got back to the Airbnb, I opened it up and WOW did this vodka smell exactly like raspberries. I immediately had high expectations for the taste to match the scent, but that was far from the case. I took one shot of this vodka, and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. I will never buy again. Two stars only because the packaging is nice and the smell was absolutely amazing.
Maria B.
Queens
Great for making mixed drinks - while other brands of flavored vodka have that funky after taste Absolut does a great job at providing flavor without the immediate regret. Having tried the original vs the flavor counterparts I would definitely say go for the flavored kind. Raspberry & Citron are a great choice!
Samantha M.
Bellevue, Ne
I love this vodka because first of all I love the raspberry and second because it's great for party's and sharing I've bought it many of time and also has many different flavors basically you can choose which kind you'd like they most likely will have it ! Also not to pricy
Kiki W.
Atlanta
This was a really good drink I mixed it with a juice that helped give my party guests a smooth drink. I have become a new fan and I plan to use this again and I recommend it to my friends and family to host cocktail parties. Even the lightest drinker will love it.
Kimberly K.
Woodstown
This has a very unique taste that is perfect for doing regular shots or making yourself a mix drink. It doesn’t have a harsh taste like a lot of vodkas do. It does have a little burn to it, but it wouldn’t be vodka if it didn’t. I recommend this product
Sue W.
I am definitely not an avid fan of Vodka - this is one of the drinks I consume only during social drinking situations. However, I like the inclusion of the fruit taste offsets the intense taste of Vodka. It saves me time from mixing the fruit in myself.
Lindsey F.
Makawao, HI
I always order vodka when I go out, but one evening I got tired of my usual drink and decided to choose something with a little more flavor. The fruity Raspberri flavor of this Absolut Vodka was perfect! I mixed it with lemonade and it was wonderful!
Missy S.
Ona, WV
This is a great vodka for mixing drinks. It’s a fair price and comes with quite a bit in a bottle. The bottle is easy to open. One of my favorite recipes for this is to mix with sprite and add frozen raspberries. Makes for a perfect summery drink!
Katie H.
Lake Placid, FL
This vodka is amazing!!! Love it mixed with some sprite or cranberry juice, or even orange juice. It's not expensive, worth the money. You can find it at any liquor store just about, I bought it at Winn Dixie liquor. I would recommend, 10/10 😊
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka