Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
I bought this whilst vacationing in Michigan this summer. I typically will stick to my trusty Smirnoff Sours Green Apple vodka since it's a favorite of mine and a go-to. However, I wanted something new, and different, yet still fruity. Introduce Absolut Rasberri Vodka. Once we got back to the Airbnb, I opened it up and WOW did this vodka smell exactly like raspberries. I immediately had high expectations for the taste to match the scent, but that was far from the case. I took one shot of this vodka, and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. I will never buy again. Two stars only because the packaging is nice and the smell was absolutely amazing.