Absolut Peppar uploaded by Diana S.

BY ABSOLUT

• Wanting to try this, is it worth trying?1 Answers
Heather A.
Girard, OH
Absolut-ely perfect (perhaps even essential) for making a Bloody Mary...gives your tomato juice a spicy little kick! Not your typical vodka- I would describe it as "very peppery" and probably not something you want to take as a shot (unless you are a thrill-seeker!) It adds a special finish to any savory or smokey cocktail! Smooth finish and affordable price!
Emily H.
Knoxville , TN
This is must have for me when I’m making Bloody Mary’s!!! I love my bloodies with a little spice kick and this starts the flavor off great!! It’s obviously limited to the type of drink you can make as it’s a very unique flavor, but I drink bloodies enough that it’s worth my while to continue repurchasing!
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
This vodka is fantastic in a Bloody Mary. I actually wouldn’t use any other vodka. It’s a little too pricey for me, but if it weren’t for that I’d probably buy it more.
Krystal H.
I love a spicy vodka to make a bloody Mary the best it can be. Little known hack this is what buffalo wild wings used to use to make their spicy bloody Mary's. Up your bloody Mary game!
Kimber M.
Fayetteville
This vodka is perfect for bloody mary's. It pairs perfectly with Zing Zang's bloody mary mix. We use it every time we make bloody's because the price is perfect for the occasion. It is delicious and adds the perfect kick to a bloody. I would absolutely recommend this vodka.
Teisha R.
Morgan City, LA
This is the perfect Vodka for Bloody Mary lovers like myself.  It's delicious. I tried it at a local bar and fell in love.  I've requested it in every Bloody Mary I've had since. I highly recommend this to others!  It will not disappoint!
Bob K.
CHICAGO, IL
When I was out at a bar I ordered a Pomegranate Martini and the bar tender used Absolut Peppar. It was so much better than I ever thought it would be. It gave the Pomegranate a little kick. My partner loves the pepperyness in his bloody marys too.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
now this one takes me back to the times with my parents this is their go to vodka for the family get together usually paired with some monster or red bull and a couple ice cubes made the night at our get together now imagine family and some great cocktail drink now that's a night to remember!
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
I really enjoy Absolut Peppar in my bloody Mary's. It is a must have for me because it adds that extra kick I am looking for. The price isn't horrible compared to other brands, but I do think you get what you pay for. I would say that the bottle is a nice size and lasts awhile too!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
The best vodka for a Bloody Mary! I normally wouldn't ever choose to drink this, but it's the absolute best if you like a bold bloody mary. Order it at the bar when you have an afternoon hangover or grab a bottle at the liquor store to stock up for the weekend brunch you're cooking.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try this, is it worth trying?