BY ABSOLUT #100 in Vodka

• Is this super sweet, good straight on the rocks or better...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I am a mango FANATIC, and this did not completely ruin mangos for me like I feared it would. Absolute vodka isn’t a quality that breaks the bank either, it’s truly worth it, especially for mixing all times of the year! I’m not a big vodka drinker but I’ll always go back to the drink!
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
In all honesty I’m not a vodka person but this was pretty good for a much it was it was convenient I bought it from the ABC store now would I buy it again depending on who I’m hanging out with I may or may not I’m not about another so before but it was good for what it was.
Jacky W.
Springfield , MO
It is very refreshing and fruity vodka that can be used as a sipping drinking or added to a cocktail. I love how affordable it is, and that you can purchase it at any liquor or grocery store. I would definitely purchase at any time, it's that delicious.
Becky H.
Anna
Dangerously delicious! Sip on this all night and you might not be able to stand. This flavor is one of my absolut favorites! Any flavored absolut vodkais never disappointing. My local liquor store carries this fit a great price. 100% satisfied.
Jasmyne G.
Delicious! One of my favorite types of vodka. The mango flavor is great! I do like the mango by Bacardi a little better but this is a nice substitute. The alcohol does hit you pretty strong though. But my hangover was not that bad at all for vodka.
Brittany J.
The mango flavor is delicious and mixed well with so many citrus based juices and the price is definitely reasonable. Absolute isn’t my favorite vodka brand, so I would probably look elsewhere before stocking this item, but it’s not bad.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I used this in a jungle juice type concoction and it was great!! So smooth yet definitely had enough kick in it to get the party started. Side note- I love anything mango flavored and this did not disappoint. Would definitely buy again!
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
This used to be my favorite vodka of all time. Mango is my favorite fruit so the choice was easy. Taste great and mixes wonderful cocktails. The price is high but the quality is great. If I had to recommend a vodka, it would be this one.
Shontay B.
This one tastes really good, but it isn't my favorite. It's always hard to get a good flavored mango beverage because the actual fruit is different than what most brands use. However, this is still something I would get again.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
Mixes great with fruit juices. Not too fumey and a little goes a long way. Great value for the price, the bottle is high quality and holds a lot. Easy to pour without dribbling on the side. Will definitely be buying again.
Stephanie S.
Stratford ON
Is this super sweet, good straight on the rocks or better in a cocktail? What would you mix it with?! I’m so intrigued to try this!!!