BY ABSOLUT #53 in Vodka

Hannah K.
Locust grove , GA
I am a mango FANATIC, and this did not completely ruin mangos for me like I feared it would. Absolute vodka isn’t a quality that breaks the bank either, it’s truly worth it, especially for mixing all times of the year! I’m not a big vodka drinker but I’ll always go back to the drink!
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
In all honesty I’m not a vodka person but this was pretty good for a much it was it was convenient I bought it from the ABC store now would I buy it again depending on who I’m hanging out with I may or may not I’m not about another so before but it was good for what it was.
Natalie A.
TALLAHASSEE
I do not recommend this product if you are wanting a liquor to drink solo. If you are willing to search a recipe then it could make a good mix drink. I personally would rather buy the regular absolute vodka and mix it with mango versus this. Not a fan of the taste.
nina s.
Evansville, IN
my favorite flavor is mango my sister bought it once home and told me to try it when i tried it it was way toooo good!! tastes like juice. affordable price. better than other flavors i tried !! would recommend it to the beginners who are not that into it.
Jacky W.
Springfield , MO
It is very refreshing and fruity vodka that can be used as a sipping drinking or added to a cocktail. I love how affordable it is, and that you can purchase it at any liquor or grocery store. I would definitely purchase at any time, it's that delicious.
jae M.
Rahway, NJ
Awesome! I tried this once and it was really great and a big hit at my party! Everyone enjoyed it! The alcohol content is perfect and it is very smooth compared to alternatives. This was my first time purchasing the item and I am glad I selected this!
Becky H.
Anna
Dangerously delicious! Sip on this all night and you might not be able to stand. This flavor is one of my absolut favorites! Any flavored absolut vodkais never disappointing. My local liquor store carries this fit a great price. 100% satisfied.
Jasmyne G.
Delicious! One of my favorite types of vodka. The mango flavor is great! I do like the mango by Bacardi a little better but this is a nice substitute. The alcohol does hit you pretty strong though. But my hangover was not that bad at all for vodka.
Allison F.
['Bexley', ''], OH
Subtle taste & great with some pineapple juice! Really smooth and nice for a summer addition to your bar cart or party! Delicious & affordable, as far as vodka is concerned. I would definitely recommend this product but know it isn’t “top shelf”.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I used this in a jungle juice type concoction and it was great!! So smooth yet definitely had enough kick in it to get the party started. Side note- I love anything mango flavored and this did not disappoint. Would definitely buy again!