Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
How would you compare this to Pinnacle??
Sam S.
Racheal R.
Racheal R.
Colchester, VT
2 years, 3 months ago
I find this to be a little less smooth than Pinnacle
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
PInnacle, to me, is sort of the stepping ladder into greater things-- it's what I drank when I first started, and after 2 1/2 years, I put my foot down and said, never again. There's a TON of sugar in that brand, so they tend to only be used for mixed drinks, which is fine-- however, I've found that the more sugar content a liquor has, the more prone I am to vomiting continuously at the end of the night as opposed to just being a fun, happy drunk. Do yourself a favor, graduate from Pinnacle to Absolut and you'll have longer, fun years drinking. One last note: being that I recommended Absolut, I highly suggest drinking it in moderation, because the stuff can be strong if you're not used to it.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Crystal - way better!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 2 months ago
Wayyyy better than Pinnacle, that stuff is gross.
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
3 years, 3 months ago
I prefer Absolut over Pinnacle because Absolut has a stronger taste and not too sweet like some of the Pinnacle Vodkas.
Lara S.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
Absolut has a stronger taste, less sugar than pinnacle.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 7 months ago
I like the Absolut flavors better because they seem more natural. The fruit flavors are better.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
I didn't think that Pinnacle had a mandarin flavor? I like some of the pinnacle flavors but some I could do with out. Love the Green apple though!!