Absolut Mandrin Vodka  uploaded by Monika L.

BY ABSOLUT #68 in Vodka

Andrea M.
I thought it was ok but I am not really a fan of vodka anyways especially flavored. I can't really say I was disappointed with the flavor it was better than some I have tried from other brands. I just don't like vodka that much maybe in a mixed drink but not really my first choice. I bought it at a liquor store in my area and it was very affordable. I would say not disappointed or in love with it just because again vodka isn't my favorite.
Bitsy R.
Woodinville, WA
I love absolut. Great price. Great quality. Great choices in flavors. It’s the perfect mixing vodka for delicious cocktails year round. It’s known for its smooth high quality texture. Mandarin flavor is tasty but it’s not my favorite as I personally don’t drink a lot of orange flavored drinks. It’s still sweet and yummy and great for summer cocktails!
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
I love vodka. This is a good quality vodka with a great taste. I mix this with the black cherry sparkling ice beverage or take it as a shot and chase it with oj or the sparkling ice and it is delicious. I buy this on occasion because the price is a little higher then others but it's definitely worth it!
Sarah W.
Lexington , KY
I don't normally like the taste of vodka but the flavor of this one is amazing! It makes taking shots so easy and smooth for me. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at any liquor store. I love to mix it with Sprite or even 7 up. I've bought it twice and I'll never go back.
Tahrea S.
Columbia
  It had a strong yet Tangy taste, I would recommend it to a friend. It was very delicious, however it did burn a little bit. I consider it decently priced and I would buy it again. It was my first time buying it, but I did try it before from a friend. What a great product!
Yaya Daniela S.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolute has to be a classic that everyone has to try in their life time it is VERY affordable to purchase but does has a lot the taste is ok I find it a little harsh but is good to mix with mixers if you need something cheap that will get the job done this is your liquor
Becky H.
Anna
Dangerously delicious! Sip on this all night and you might not be able to stand. Good price. Good taste. My local liquor store carries all the absolut vodka flavors and this one is definitely one of my absolut favourites! I'm 100% satisfied and would buy again and again.
Tabbie R.
It was a Christmas gift an it was good I was young. I'm still trying to find my drink but this wasn't bad don't need a chaser or anything. Only had it that one time but it came in a set of like 4other kinds. They were good too I love the lime one no chaser needed
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Decent flavor but very harsh after taste. Burns too much to be sold at this price point and adds an acidity to mixed drinks that I feel can be avoided with better distillation and flavor profiling. Still the gold standard for mixed drinks and shots at most bars.
Honestee S.
Atlanta
Absolut Vodka Mandarin is so good with the trace of MandarinAbsolut Mandrin Vodka! I purchased this vodka on a weekly basis. I purchased in Texas, Korea and all over. It's always priced well and worth the buy. I think I'll go buy a bottle now.