BY ABSOLUT #74 in Vodka

Kimberlee z.
Ambridge
This product is very good with orange pop. I bought it at a liquor store close to my home. I enjoyed every bit of it especially near the fire talking with close friends. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have always been a vodka drinker. I love that absolut offers a good quality vodka but with a ton of different flavors. My favorite is the Mandarin flavor and I think you get great quality for the price.
Vanessa R.
N Hollywood, CA
This bottle right here got me through finals, it’s definitely on the cheap side so expect to get waisted pretty fast. It also does taste a little harsh so get the flavor ones so it doesn’t burn so much.
Emily B.
Studio city, CA
Yum! I️ enjoy it mixed with ice, orange seltzer and a splash of orange juice or perhaps so orange zest. A refreshing cocktail to have at the pool on a lazy Saturday with the girls. Definitely satisfied!
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
This is my favorite of the Absolut brand. I drink it with lemonade and OJ on summer evenings and occasionally during breakfast/ brunch, added to a Tequila Sunrise. I got my first taste at a birthday party and I've been hooked every since. If you enjoy orangey flavors this is a great choice because it is not overpowering, but enough to let you know that its there.
Jennifer D.
Calera
This vodka has such a smooth flavor that pairs with just about anything. Whether it's a cocktail or shots absolute is my first choice when it comes to picking out my favorite brand of vodka.
Ruby K.
Absolut is a staple at most parties due to it's price, but there are better more quality vodkas out there like Ketlle One and Grey Goose, which I find to be far superior for me. This particular flavor is enjoyable and I actually like it mixed with club soda. It's definitely great to mix with, but I don't think I would drink it by itself.
Lonnie B.
Absolute is my favorite flavored vodka. It mixes great with citrus drinks. It is available at most of our local stores. I have been drinking Absolute for a few years now. It has a lot better flavor for mixing than other brands. I highly recommend Absolute.
Andrea T.
This is my favorite brand and flavor to drink! I drink it with Pellegrino Blood Orange sparkling water. Delicious!San Pellegrino® Aranciata Rossa Sparkling Blood Orange Beverage
Marisa E.
I like that Absolut is trying a lot of flavors and they're always good with making decorative bottles that just make me want to buy a bottle of Absolut, like the Chicago themed bottle, albeit the flavor. Absolut Mandarin is good with a light mixer of either Sprite or a little fruit juice to give a just twist on a regular cocktail.