Absolut Mandrin Vodka  uploaded by Monika L.

BY ABSOLUT

Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
The quality of this vodka was good, much smoother than some other brands. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the taste. Obviously this is just a personal preference. I expected it to be more citrus-y when I tried it, so when I mixed it with grapefruit La Croix (a great mixer by the way), it didn't taste quite like I expected. I like Absolut but prefer other flavors.
Aleisha M.
Spokane
Well to be honest, I'm not a big fan of any Absolut Vodka of original or flavored recipe. It tastes cheap, it has a punch and bite instead of being a nice smooth Vodka. If I want to get beat up while I'm having cocktails, I'll choose Tequila for my boxing opponents. I am aware Absolut Vodka has a large and loyal fan base. Being a fill in bartender at two different restaurant lounges, and having 20 years of mixol
Sarah W.
Lexington , KY
I don't normally like the taste of vodka but the flavor of this one is amazing! It makes taking shots so easy and smooth for me. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at any liquor store. I love to mix it with Sprite or even 7 up. I've bought it twice and I'll never go back.
Becky H.
Anna
Dangerously delicious! Sip on this all night and you might not be able to stand. Good price. Good taste. My local liquor store carries all the absolut vodka flavors and this one is definitely one of my absolut favourites! I'm 100% satisfied and would buy again and again.
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
Decent flavor but very harsh after taste. Burns too much to be sold at this price point and adds an acidity to mixed drinks that I feel can be avoided with better distillation and flavor profiling. Still the gold standard for mixed drinks and shots at most bars.
Tabbie B.
It was a Christmas gift an it was good I was young. I'm still trying to find my drink but this wasn't bad don't need a chaser or anything. Only had it that one time but it came in a set of like 4other kinds. They were good too I love the lime one no chaser needed
Charisse V.
I love this flavored vodka! Not too many vodkas taste as well once you add “flavor”. I can definitely drink this straight rather than in a cocktail. Also it’s a bit expensive, but worth it. Although not too many establishments carry this brand in my area.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Great taste and for the price you get a pretty good product. Drinking on the rocks or heat may not be as smooth of a drink as other products. If you’re using it with mixers then this is one of the best economical selections you have.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
I love all the flavors in the absolute line! I like this one to mix with pineapple juice and Malibu. It is so smooth and makes a great drink. We have gotten this at any grocery store. Would recommend to anyone and would buy it again.
Rachel F.
Beaufort
Taste great! I prefer the mango over this one but it definitely has a nice fruity flavor which I totally love. I took shots of this and chased it with Sprite which I think was a great combination. I would definitely recommend!