Absolut Mandrin Vodka  uploaded by Monika L.

BY ABSOLUT

Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
The quality of this vodka was good, much smoother than some other brands. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the taste. Obviously this is just a personal preference. I expected it to be more citrus-y when I tried it, so when I mixed it with grapefruit La Croix (a great mixer by the way), it didn't taste quite like I expected. I like Absolut but prefer other flavors.
Sarah W.
Lexington , KY
I don't normally like the taste of vodka but the flavor of this one is amazing! It makes taking shots so easy and smooth for me. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at any liquor store. I love to mix it with Sprite or even 7 up. I've bought it twice and I'll never go back.
Becky H.
Anna
Dangerously delicious! Sip on this all night and you might not be able to stand. Good price. Good taste. My local liquor store carries all the absolut vodka flavors and this one is definitely one of my absolut favourites! I'm 100% satisfied and would buy again and again.
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Decent flavor but very harsh after taste. Burns too much to be sold at this price point and adds an acidity to mixed drinks that I feel can be avoided with better distillation and flavor profiling. Still the gold standard for mixed drinks and shots at most bars.
Tabbie B.
It was a Christmas gift an it was good I was young. I'm still trying to find my drink but this wasn't bad don't need a chaser or anything. Only had it that one time but it came in a set of like 4other kinds. They were good too I love the lime one no chaser needed
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Great taste and for the price you get a pretty good product. Drinking on the rocks or heat may not be as smooth of a drink as other products. If you’re using it with mixers then this is one of the best economical selections you have.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
I love all the flavors in the absolute line! I like this one to mix with pineapple juice and Malibu. It is so smooth and makes a great drink. We have gotten this at any grocery store. Would recommend to anyone and would buy it again.
Jennifer E.
Neptune Beach
This is my favorite flavor by Absolut! I like to drink vodka with tonic water, and the dryness of the Mandarin orange mixes really nicely with the sweetness of the tonic water. Everyone I make a drink for, they love it as well!
Megan S.
I like the flavor profile of the Mandarin vodka. It's got a nice light taste that isn't too over baring. I like that I am able to get it at almost any liquor store I walk into and it doesn't put a dent in my wallet.
Joyce S.
Dallas , TX
Def recommend this spirit. Very tasty on its own over ice, or mixed in cocktails. Not a lingering after taste like most vodkas. Worth checking out other flavors, see specs for a good selection.