Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Tracy S.Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Andrea L.Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Francelina d.

BY ABSOLUT #64 in Vodka

Absolut mandrin vodka 750 ml see more...

Absolut Mandrin Vodka
  • "Tastes good to me personally, could see how it's overpowering to some people." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a fan of it all by itself but if you add it with some soda water or sprite its really good. " in 1 review
  • "The orange taste is very good you can have this very clean just vodka soda." in 1 review
  • "They have so many different varieties!" in 1 review
  • "This is not their only flavor but its a nice one, its a little strong but its great for mixing with actual orange juice" in 1 review
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
I love absolut vodka but I am not a big fan of orange flavored vodka. But if you mix it with a cream soda it tastes like a orange creamsicle. It is affordable compared to Tito’s or Belvedere. I bought it at Walmart. I probably would not buy again just because I don’t like orange flavored alcohol.
Taylir W.
I love this Vodka. The mandarin flavor is so good and every single person I make a drink for that has this flavor in it loves it. I like the price point of this Vodka too. It definitely taste like it should cost more than it does.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jazmene S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolut Mandarin is a go to party mixer drink. I serve Absolut Mandarin at most of my parties. I love making the Mandirin Madras. The hint of orange juice, cranberry juice and line wedge has you coming back for more.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Review for: Absolut Mandrin Vodka 750 ml more...
Yes I’ve had this but no I am not the biggest vodka lover. It does mix well with sodas, especially sprite and is a good consistency. I think it’s a little pricey though but Absolut does have cool flavors.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Absolut is one of the best vodkas so far. It taste just like the flavor suggests! It’s cheaper than most vodkas but it’s potent. I got it at my local wine and sprits! I would definitely buy this again!!
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
If you like vodka and soda drinks with a fruit twist this is a perfect fit. Fill the glass with ice, add a 6 second pour of Absolute Mandarine, then top with soda water and garnish with an orange. Yum!
Haley M.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Absolut Mandrin Vodka 750 ml more...
Yuck yuck. I hate this flavoring of this vodka. The vodka it self isn’t the worst but I really hate orange flavored vodka it always tastes like medicine to me. No I would never buy this vodka again
Nicole B.
Daytona Beach
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
This is a very good vodka. I like the brand and they have a bunch of flavor varieties to keep things interesting. This mixes very well with a lot of different mixers and makes parties a breeze!
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
I mix this with orange juice! has anyone else tried any other mixers that are good with this flavor?
Brittany D.
Flagler beach, Fl
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How sweet is this vodka?
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
How would you compare this to Pinnacle??
Angie A.
What can I mix with this?