Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Francelina d.Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Andrea L.Absolut Mandrin Vodka uploaded by Tracy S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut mandrin vodka 750 ml see more...

Absolut Mandrin Vodka
  • "I'm not a fan of it all by itself but if you add it with some soda water or sprite its really good. " in 1 review
  • "My neighbors drink this when they wanna get drunk easily since their light weights." in 1 review
  • "I love the mandarin flavor so easy and smooth to drink on the rocks or great to mix with orange soda and orange flavored sparkling waters." in 1 review
  • "Orange is definitely a great flavor, tastes good by itself but for mixed drinks it is amazing with Sprite!" in 1 review
  • "The orange taste is very good you can have this very clean just vodka soda." in 1 review
Thomas D.
findlay
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
Honestly, Absolut is one of the better non-top shelf but still premium Vodkas. I feel you have to be a true Vodka type person to like this Vodka as it has a rather strong after taste. Comes in pretty cool bottles. Absolut sponsors a lot of gay bars and gay shows like RuPauls Drag Race so I’m always comfortable supporting them.
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
I love absolut vodka but I am not a big fan of orange flavored vodka. But if you mix it with a cream soda it tastes like a orange creamsicle. It is affordable compared to Tito’s or Belvedere. I bought it at Walmart. I probably would not buy again just because I don’t like orange flavored alcohol.
Taylor D.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Absolut Mandrin Vodka 750 ml more...
Oh my YUM! I bought this vodka because I had a $3 off coupon and duhhh who doesn’t want cheaper alcohol?? Well anyways, taking it as a shot by itself isn’t as terrible as I thought it was going to be. It is SO GOOD mixed with sprite and a splash of grenadine.
Taylir W.
I love this Vodka. The mandarin flavor is so good and every single person I make a drink for that has this flavor in it loves it. I like the price point of this Vodka too. It definitely taste like it should cost more than it does.
Jazmene S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Absolut is one of the best vodkas so far. It taste just like the flavor suggests! It’s cheaper than most vodkas but it’s potent. I got it at my local wine and sprits! I would definitely buy this again!!
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
If you like vodka and soda drinks with a fruit twist this is a perfect fit. Fill the glass with ice, add a 6 second pour of Absolute Mandarine, then top with soda water and garnish with an orange. Yum!
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Husband and I love mixing drinks!! We usually mix this with cream soda or sometimes a root beer just to get the kick of a creamsicle. Seriously the most delicious drink I think I have ever had. I don’t like the taste of this alone, usually to much burning
Laura R.
Centerville, GA
What can I say about Absolute Mandarin Vodka? It is absolutely fabulous!! I am not a big fan of orange flavored anything. It is usually too sweet and artificial, but the flavoring in Absolute Mandarin Vodka is like nectar from the Gods! It is so natural tasting that one could almost imagine they are drinking mandarin juice.
Kiley N.
Green Bay, WI
My favorite flavor! It’s perfect to mix with anything tropical or that has oranges in it! My favorite thing to mix it with is pineapple juice. It’s super smooth and goes down good
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
I mix this with orange juice! has anyone else tried any other mixers that are good with this flavor?
Brittany D.
Flagler beach, Fl
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How sweet is this vodka?
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
How would you compare this to Pinnacle??
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can I mix with this?