Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA

How would you compare this to Pinnacle??
Sam S.
Sam S.
June 18, 2015, 8:25 a.m.
Much better
Racheal R.
Racheal R.
June 16, 2015, 3:16 p.m.
I find this to be a little less smooth than Pinnacle
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Aug. 13, 2014, 12:32 a.m.
PInnacle, to me, is sort of the stepping ladder into greater things-- it's what I drank when I first started, and after 2 1/2 years, I put my foot down and said, never again. There's a TON of sugar in that brand, so they tend to only be used for mixed drinks, which is fine-- however, I've found that the more sugar content a liquor has, the more prone I am to vomiting continuously at the end of the night as opposed to just being a fun, happy drunk. Do yourself a favor, graduate from Pinnacle to Absolut and you'll have longer, fun years drinking. One last note: being that I recommended Absolut, I highly suggest drinking it in moderation, because the stuff can be strong if you're not used to it.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
July 27, 2014, 10:10 a.m.
I agree with Crystal - way better!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
July 10, 2014, 5:17 p.m.
Wayyyy better than Pinnacle, that stuff is gross.
Kami A.
Kami A.
June 11, 2014, 5:43 p.m.
I prefer Absolut over Pinnacle because Absolut has a stronger taste and not too sweet like some of the Pinnacle Vodkas.
Lara S.
Lara S.
May 20, 2014, 2:45 a.m.
Absolut has a stronger taste, less sugar than pinnacle.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Feb. 16, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
I like the Absolut flavors better because they seem more natural. The fruit flavors are better.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jan. 29, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
I didn't think that Pinnacle had a mandarin flavor? I like some of the pinnacle flavors but some I could do with out. Love the Green apple though!!

Join Now