Absolut Lime uploaded by 💣Taylor &.Absolut Lime uploaded by Bekie B.Absolut Lime uploaded by Deborah S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Lime is the latest addition to the core range of flavors. An instant classic, this citrus sibling arrives almost 30 years after the launch of Absolut Citron. With its fresh, balanced taste of natural Lime flavor and iconic frosted bottle, Absolut Lime perfectly complements the range as a key ingredient in many of today’s classic drinks with a refreshing twist.

What does true taste of lime taste like?

Absolut Lime is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. To put it short and simple: Absolut Lime is smooth, rich and very fresh with a distinct note of freshly pressed lime and a slightly sweet and fruity finish.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Lime is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of lime. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Lime.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Lime are Absolut Vodka and citrus flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall and harvested the next one. The days in between it grows under the Swedish snow, developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the limes are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• Do you know any cocktails containing this absolut lime vo...2 Answers
Brittany G.
Do you love a nice margarita?? I do! And when I make them at home I put this in mine! Found this gem at my local abc store and was not disappointed! I like it much better than other lime flavors I’ve tried. I’ve even gotten some friends hooked on this. We always use it for our parties.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Absolut lime is delicious and refreshing. It gives you a hint of lime that goes well with water or even mixed with cranberry or lemon.  If you want more lime flavor you can add fresh limes to it as well. I am a huge fan. It’s an easy light flavorful drink.
Jazyerra P.
I didn’t really like this drink! The lime was very tart! It did not go down smoothly! I couldn’t drink more then one shot! The price was inexpensive. I liked the packaging. I wouldn’t recommend this flavor but I would recommend the brand in general!
Ronni C.
Absolut Vodka Lime is my favorite flavored vodka. It is very smooth and perfect to mix with club soda. It is one of the best brands available, and I have been a loyal customer for years. The product is always consistent and I always recommend it to others
Kayley B.
I love absolut, but this wasn’t my favorite flavor to be quite honest. It was not a strong of a line test as expected, which was somewhat nice truthfully, but didn’t add much to our beverages. Love the brand, just not this flavor.
Trisha F.
Milford
Has great natural lime flavor. Can make a good shot out of this along with just on the rocks if you are a lime person. Also adding a lime
Slice would add a little more natural lime flavor if you like a stronger lime taste.
Karla h.
9551 del mar ave, montclair CA
This is my favorite vodka! I am not much of a heavy drinker but this is perfect to drink with mix drinks. Get some juice and some ice and there you have it, an amazing drink! Some lime to top it off and you are all set!
Mateo K.
Raleigh
One of my “absolut” favorites! It’s amazing. Mixes well and drinks smooth alone! It’s hard to find a good flavoured vodka but absolut never lets me down! I’m looking forward to try many of their flavors in the future !
Marissa O.
While it isn’t the best vodka I’ve had, I do prefer this brand if looking for a cheaper alternative to grey goose, but not cheap enough to settle for Smirnoff. The flavor takes away most of the rubbing alcohol taste
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This vodka is a good base to mix drinks with . I had 2 cups one day but I can say that my bus does go away faster than I would’ve expected especially since the vodka taste really strong. But then again for the price. It does sound reasonable so this drink is good if you’re low on money and you want a quick buzz , but just realize that you will be drinking more than one cup unless you’re super lightweight
Paulina G.
Norwich
Do you know any cocktails containing this absolut lime vodka?