BY ABSOLUT

Antoinette M.
Albuquerque
I love the taste, but I felt I needed to know exactly what other cocktails to make with it so that I can have a better experience.
Levi b.
MODESTO, CA
I truelly love Absolut!! I love that they have so many flavors to choose from. But I mostly use the ordinal for many different cocktails.
Krista M.
San Jose, CA
This vodka is pretty good, it's my standard when I need something for a party. The price is not had and it usually is a crowd favorite.
Holly R.
Roseburg, OR
This was definitely not my favorite flavor out of pretty much every flavor I have had. Way too sweet and kind of strange in my opinion.
Desiree M.
The bottle inself is captivating. Even if not for the drink, I'd buy it for the bottle. Testing continues on what mixes work best.
Heather P.
Hinton
Very good, very much so gives a good burn. All in all gets the job done and makes you drunk as a skunk during fruit cake season.
Nicole M.
Orlando
It's a very good drink if it's mixed. I won't drink it straight, it's too strong. It's better mixed compared to other brands
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
I think one of the things that really stands Absolut apart is that they have the wildest flavors. And they’re all so so good!
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
Its an amazing vodka. Would recommend to anyone that I know. It's great by itself or as a mixer as well. I love this vodka
Sara L.
New Phila, PA
Smooth and clean, great drinking for making the best mixed drinks and screwdrivers.. Love it with my favorite orange juice.