BY ABSOLUT

Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
If you want a really unique tasting vodka then this is for you. I like it because it has the berry scent and taste without being super sweet like most flavored vodkas. If you've ever had Kurrant fruit you know what I mean and if not your in for a treat. It's been on the market for about ten years and that means it is tasty.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
This used to be my go-to vodka. I loved to mix it with all kind of juices. I don't drink as much as I did when I was younger, but I remember it was fairly affordable. It has a really nice flavor from the black currants without being too overpowering when used in mixed drinks. It goes really well with berry flavored drinks. I would definitely reccomend buying this product.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
as far as plain vodka gos this is very similar to taste of other cheaper brands i usually get a head ach the next day after drinking any of the flavored brands i think its because of the sugar amount used in this vodka while its alright i do tend to try to stay away from this brand beacuse of that  reason
Kelly D.
Beaver Falls
Worked well for the mixed drinks I was making that evening. Not to strong or to weak nice flavor that mixed well with what I was using with it. Price range is about average with what I tend to pay. I would buy it again if the occasion came about for it
Katie B.
Bronaugh, MO
This was overly strong and not a very smooth vodka. Vodka is not the top of my list of favorites but don't mind it mixed with something as long as it is smooth. I personally did not like this brand as I am extremely picky of my choice of vodka.
Kasey G.
New Castle
I bought this at a local liquor store. The bottle and packaging is neat and cool for the eye. The taste is stellar. This was my second time buying this item. It isn’t expensive at all for the quality! Overall, completely satisfied!
Amy H.
durham
Absolut is my favourite vodka, the different flavours are just delightful, I would always select absolut over any other vodka - I always purchase this from supermarkets and the price is reasonable for what you get.
Thaiana A.
5600 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
This one is really tasty, you can made different kinds of drinks and have a great party with friends, it's not too strong if you join fruit and ice and I'm sure everybody will like It since is a really good drink;)
Katie M.
Aurora
Definitely a good vodka to drink alone on the rocks or as a mixer. Great with clear soda (I.e 7up, sprite etc). You can get it at any liquor store that I know of...I would definitely recommend to vodka lovers
Yronely R.
i dont really like it.for me is too stong an bitter.it waa my first time drinking it,I had a relly bad hangover. i was very disappointed with the drink.it doesn't compare to anything maybe someone elsw would like it.i would not buy it again.