Absolut Juice Edition Strawberry Vodka

Absolut Juice Edition is a new range of spirit drinks celebrating the Swedish seasons. Made with superb Absolut vodka, fruit juice and natural flavors from typical seasonal fruits it brings a true-fruit taste sensation with every sip. Discover two flavors - Absolut Strawberry, inspired by the long warm days of the Swedish Summer. Absolut Apple, inspired by the yellow, red and golden days of the Swedish Autumn.

Lemonade or coke as a mixer ?
Does anyone Have a good cocktail recipe for this? I can’t decide what to mix it with.
Start your review of Absolut Juice Edition Strawberry Vodka!
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Absolut Juice Edition Strawberry Vodka uploaded by Kayla E.
This vodka is so yummy! The strawberry flavor is subtle and fresh. I enjoy mixing this with seltzer or club soda and mashing fresh strawberries. It makes a beautiful drink too! This is definitely a bottle to keep on your bar cart!
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
Haven't tried this yet. However I would give it a shot. The package has a great look to it. Packaging makes me think its worth the price.
Naquasia P.
Elizabethport, NJ
Didn’t care for this at all. Thought it was gone be a fruity light drink but could hardly taste the strawberries . I won’t purchase again but it might work for others !
Stephanie R.
Tucson
I did not think I would like this. But it’s an amazing fusion. I love with champagne. I’ve tried it chilled over ice. And I’ve tried with sparkling water and fresh strawberries. It has elevated champagne to a whole new level and with sparkling water and fresh strawberries, I can’t even describe how amazing it is. I’ve even used it to make a cosmopolitan and let me tell you, it’s a game changer for cosmo drinkers out there.
Vashti K.
Hesperia, CA
I loved this. The strawberry flavor really helped with the taste. I could drink this without a chaser and not choke from disgust. It was actually kind of enjoyable? Also it’s a super cute bottle. The vodka is relatively smooth. Would buy again for sure.
Meg K.
Pewaukee, WI
The Absolut Juices are nice because they are already mixed with other flavors, but not over saturated with sweetness. Of course it’s still sweet, but it still is at 35%, which is higher than some of the other options similar to this. Usually under $25, so it’s worth it. Tastes really good with some ice and a splash of lemonade.
Deborah Y.
Pomona, CA
I tried this straight to being with and loved it! I’m really not much of a drinker at all so I purchased this vodka on a whim I’m so glad I did too it has a nice fruity taste to begin with then the regular vodka kicks in this would be really great for margaritas I would definitely recommend this vodka
Sam G.
Honolulu, HI
Best with just a little tonic water! Sweet but smooth, also good for simple cocktails, will cause a headache tho from sugar.
Avery G.
Yummy!! I love this with a lemonade. Perfect for a hot summer day. Sometimes I find that flavored vodka has a sugary residue of some type but this does not!
Courtney D.
The strawberry flavor is there and is a good mix with the vodka flavor. Mixed or as a shot it taste good. Definitely a great brand