Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka

Absolut Juice Edition is a new range of spirit drinks celebrating the Swedish seasons. Made with superb Absolut vodka, fruit juice and natural flavors from typical seasonal fruits it brings a true-fruit taste sensation with every sip. Discover two flavors - Absolut Strawberry, inspired by the long warm days of the Swedish Summer. Absolut Apple, inspired by the yellow, red and golden days of the Swedish Autumn.

Where can I buy it?
Has anyone tried this and if so what is your take?
Start your review of Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka!
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Safeway
Absolute Juice Apple Elderflower vodka is a limited edition vodka made by Absolute. The ingredients are natural and the superb flavor comes from the addition of 5% apple juice that is added to create a slightly sweet and well balanced flavor, can easily create a simple, delightful, and delicious cocktail with the addition of ice or soda water. The pale yellow and golden color comes from the natural ingredients used to infuse this vodka's flavor profile. The aroma is bright, fruity, and ends with a hint of floral notes. The first sip is delightful. There is a hint of sweetness on the tip of the tongue and the slight burn that travels down the throat is barely noticeable. I would advise one to drink this vodka with caution, as it is easy to sip on, and the overall flavor profile is delightful. #enjoyresponsibly Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle
Kristen B.
Holliston, MA
Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka uploaded by Kristen B.
Made the best Carmel Apple martini. Mostly this, Carmel vodka, sour apple pucker & a splash of Carmel syrup. So damn good! Would be good as a shot as well. No artificial stuff!! It was sooo good!
Kendra L.
Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka uploaded by Kendra L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love apples & things that taste like it but this to me didn’t taste like it at all but it is very strong so if you like that then I recommend but if your looking for the apple taste then I don’t recommend.
Harmony R.
Lancaster, PA
Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka uploaded by Harmony R.
This is SO delicious 😩😋 Absolut is absolutely easy to mix with almost anything! (yes pun fully intended :) The label is so pretty. It is not as sweet as I thought it would be but the flavor is incredible!
Rajni D.
Parsippany, NJ
Absolut Juice Apple Edition Vodka uploaded by Rajni D.
I’m actually reviewing the PEAR & ELDERFLOWER flavor, but Influenster doesn’t have it up yet & I can’t seem to add it. Anyway, I didn’t like that. As Randy Jackson would say, “The taste was just aiight for me dawg”. Too sweet and it gave me a terrible headache and hangover. Don’t recommend.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
So delicious and perfect to add to your drinks or to drink on its own. Love the variety of flavors but this one is my favorite.
Anna O.
Bay City, MI
Honestly, tastes pretty good for not losing any potency like normal flavored vodka does. It’s just like regular apple juice but for adults. And it’s not expensive at all, either. Definitely a go-to refresher.
Jess M.
Painesville, OH
THIS BRAND OF VODKA IS IN MY TOP. I’d recommend this brand for anyone who likes vodka.
Lais V.
New York
The taste of apple is evident in this drink! Only you need is ice for you drink be completed!
Serena D.
Saint Cloud, FL
This tastes good just by itself with some ice, or mixed with some lemon-lime soda. I cannot wait to find other ways to drink this.