Absolut Grape

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolut Grape!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany K.
Malden, MA
I absolutely love grape flavored anything so this vodka was perfect for me right away. It is not an overwhelming artificial grape flavor and you get the perfect amount of flavor and alcohol. I love using it for making mixed drinks by just adding some sprite.
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
I love absolut grape flavor. My husband like original. We bough a few in our house. All friends thankful if we give them during BBQ or house party. Very popular.
Kelsey L.
Ridgeland, SC
This vodka is pretty good. Has a strong taste that is hard to mix with. Other flavors could be better though!
Krysta W.
Winston Salem, NC
Amazing flavor and mixes very well! Very pretty packaging as well! Catches your eye from across the room. I love absolute!! Very reasonable in price for the amount you get, defiantly recommend to give it a try!
Kelly D.
Wonderful product!! Great for making mixed drinks!! Has a great grape flavoring. Definitely pair it when something that has a grape taste but isn't a strong grape flavor because the liquor has a strong grape flavor itself.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
I love anything grape but this is truly a good grape tasting vodka. I will mix this with orange soda or even add some vanilla cake vodka with it. Mixed with grape jello it makes a grape tactic Jell-O shot!
Maddie H.
Danielsville, PA
This is a great vodka and grape is always one of my favorite flavors. I'd pick this one over all of them . Affordable.
Lynette P.
Lexington
If you love grape this is your drink! It’s almost like drinking grape juice but a little stronger. I would recommend this flavor over any other. Very smooth and doesn’t have that after taste.the flavor was just right. ITV is is something that I would introduce to any of my friends
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL
I love anything grape flavored and Absolut Grape is one of my favorite flavors of vodka. I like to mix this with a sparkling water or a white soda like sprite or 7-Up.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I had this flavor during a holiday last year, and it was very good. I’m not a huge fan of grape flavors, but as for alcohol this is the best grape flavored on that I have had.

Looking for your answer?