Absolut Elyx

Absolut Elyx is a true luxury vodka, built on the principles of quality, integrity and craftsmanship, manually distilled in a copper still. The result is an award winning vodka with a rich and smooth mouth feel. We call it liquid silk. Perfect for your martinis or even on the rocks.

Every drop of our vodka is distilled from soft winter wheat, grown on one single estate in the south of Sweden. This means that every batch of Elyx is 100% traceable from the planting of the seed all the way through distillation and bottling.

We manually distill Elyx in a vintage copper still from 1921, which only a few select expert craftsmen who have inherited their knowledge and expertise from generations of Swedish vodka makers operate by hand. Our still is made entirely of copper and it's the magic of these copper surfaces that enable us to craft a naturally smooth vodka with a rich silky mouth-feel and real character.

Absolut Elyx was awarded 2 Gold Medals in the Vodka Category at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2012 and 2013. It is also the first Vodka rated 96 out of 100 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2016.

We believe it's important for everyone to be socially conscious and responsible for the world we live in today. Simple things we take for granted like safe running water are a scarcity in many parts of the world.

For two years we have partnered with non-profit organization Water For People, in their mission to provide sustainable water solutions where they are needed most. For every bottle of Elyx sold in the United States we will provide one week's worth of safe water for someone in need and for every sale on the Elyx Boutique we will provide access to a month's worth of water (560 litres)

TASTING NOTES

Nose

Clean, rich, rounded, fresh bread and notes of white chocolate and light cereal and with a deep mellow spice.

Palate

Full bodied, luscious silky mouthfeel with waves of rich macadamia nuts, creamed cereal and garnishes of white chocolate and buttery notes of freshly baked bread. Light fresh nuttiness with a well-balanced hint of mellow spice and pure balanced richness.

Finish

Rounded mellow spice with fresh nuttiness and a well balanced warm smooth finish.

Is it worth the price??
Start your review of Absolut Elyx!
How would you rate this product?
Tony T.
Quincy, MA
The taste of the vodka doesn't matter much after you are a few shots in. So i choose the relatively cheaper one to try.
Katie C.
Knoxville, TN
This has the perfect taste for me and just the right drink for a Friday night! I think it does have a stronger taste than other vodka brands out there. Recommend!
Chelsea V.
omaha
Had the chance to try it and it went down very smooth without needing it mixed with anything else—Would honestly mix well for any vodka based drink. It’s a newer product and can defiantly see it becoming popular.
Rachelle W.
Weaver
I enjoyed this produce it is smooth and great for mixing drinks. I found it affordable for a tight budget. Have not found room for improvement thus far. I am a first time buyer and would purchase again in the future if I plan on making cocktails and such
Shantel E.
Oskaloosa
Taste delicious and it is wonderful to make my mixed drinks with doesn't have that bitterness that most cheap vodkas do
Macauley P.
Sioux city, IA
its smooth taste that compliments any favorite mixer. i purchased at a local grocery store here in sioux city. it doesn't leave a nasty after taste like other brands. i would definitely purchase the vodka again in the future and recommend it to a friend
Beckiee L.
New Castle, IN
TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Would soooo try again, affordable and not pricey at all (at least for my price range). It compares to my favorite drink, which I couldn't find at the time so this was perfect for me. WOuld sooo buy it again. IT"S THE BEST.
Paula S.
Currently my favorite vodka. I like Titos for the price. Bellevedere was great but too expensive. I like the consistency of Gray Goose but also expensive. This I love drinking chilled neat. It is velvet smooth and has a nice taste to it. Better than any other vodka I've had IMO.
Kelsey C.
Albion
Absolut vodka is very good. It goes well with everything! I will definitely be buying it again and again! The price is very affordable too. I would suggest it to anyone, that is looking for a good quality vodka!
Azra D.
Woodbury , CT
best tasting and so smooth. i use it for mixers add fruit and its delicous. def high quality vodka. wont use any other brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...