Absolut Elyx uploaded by Gemma M.

BY ABSOLUT

Elyx is a luxury vodka with real character and integrity. Made from single estate winter wheat. Manually distilled in a 1921 copper column still. We call it liquid silk. Why? Because an “impossibly-smooth-double-gold-winning-best-in-show-at-the-world-spirits-competition-vodka” didn’t have the same ring to it.

Absolut Elyx has partenered with Water For People in their mission to provide sustainable water solutions where they are needed most. For every bottle of Elyx sold, we're donating a week's supply of safe water (140 liters) to those in need of it.

Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
This product is the picture of sophistication from the beautiful bottle to its smooth genuine taste. It's an Ultra Premium vodka and as I said its Ultra smooth and crisp even when "on the rocks". It's robust almost Woody flavor will leave u wanting more it's quite expensive and if you wish to blow money and get wasted then I'd go for something cheaper but this vodka will make u feel superior as if you are royalty . With no metallic aftertaste or burning your throat. This vodka is the epitome of a Five star spirit!
Abigail M.
Orange, TX
Thank y’all to everyone for that I appreciate it and I love how it works and it works fine and it is very nice to have a great day and I have to get my own stuff done for the kids to get it. Thank goodness I didn’t want the divorce papers and that I’m
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
Writing this review on behalf of my boyfriend. We don't usually get absolute but we did try this special bottle. We definitely tasted the upgrade from their regular vodka even though we're not sure what the difference is. The bottle is also very pretty. Not something we'd get on the regular hit good for special occasions.
Bailey F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I am a fan of the regular Absolute Vodka but the Absolut Elyx is even better. It is more expensive than the regular Absolute but it is definitely worth the splurge. I typically mix it with pineapple or grapefruit juice.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
This flavor was kind of weird I don’t think I would drink it again not really sure how to just grab it but I don’t even know what the title means so that can give you a clue as to what the flavor is like I think
Victoria H.
This Single estate winter wheat vodka is amazing. You can tell it is well crafted, the taste is so smooth and is excellent either straight or with your favorite mixer, perfect vodka for every occasion
R⊙x@ñň£ |.
Alice, TX
This product SCREAMS sophistication!!!! The bottle itself is stunning. It is definitely affordable. The taste is amazing. An overall good buy that i think would be a good vodka to have at any home.
Skylar M.
Bridgeville
Elyx is a premium vodka distributed though premium outlets. It's a great product that goes towards making excellent, classy drinks, but be careful as all may not be as it seems...
I PARTICULARLY LIKE ...
The great tasting drinks that can be made with it, and the high class establishments that serve it
IT'LL BE NICE TO IMPROVE ...
This particular project - as I mentioned earlier there was a big problem with how our night out went, which left us quite embarrased and out of pocket
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
In many ways Absolut ELYX is a response to vodka drinkers who have moved away from Absolut towards the premium vodkas like Ketal One and Grey Goose. Like Absolute classic vodka Absolute ELYX is still wheat based but it's charecter ate taste profile are radically different.
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.