Absolut Elyx uploaded by Kaferin R.Absolut Elyx uploaded by Alyssa M.Absolut Elyx uploaded by Gemma M.

BY ABSOLUT

Elyx is a luxury vodka with real character and integrity. Made from single estate winter wheat. Manually distilled in a 1921 copper column still. We call it liquid silk. Why? Because an “impossibly-smooth-double-gold-winning-best-in-show-at-the-world-spirits-competition-vodka” didn’t have the same ring to it.

Absolut Elyx has partenered with Water For People in their mission to provide sustainable water solutions where they are needed most. For every bottle of Elyx sold, we're donating a week's supply of safe water (140 liters) to those in need of it.

Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
This product is the picture of sophistication from the beautiful bottle to its smooth genuine taste. It's an Ultra Premium vodka and as I said its Ultra smooth and crisp even when "on the rocks". It's robust almost Woody flavor will leave u wanting more it's quite expensive and if you wish to blow money and get wasted then I'd go for something cheaper but this vodka will make u feel superior as if you are royalty . With no metallic aftertaste or burning your throat. This vodka is the epitome of a Five star spirit!
Josselinne G.
Lebanon, PA
Best mixed with orange juice for the perfect screwdriver! Add it to a freeze or slushy and you have the perfect drink for the summer. I personally love to put some cranberry juice with crushed ice and add the vodka. With a piece of like. A refreshing drink!
kelli c.
Mineola, NY
Had this at a club once it was really great! Honestly absolut has really stepped up their game I liked this vodka as much as grey goose! Extremely smooth and good flavor. Drank it in mixed drinks. We also enjoy drinking absolut raspberry amazing
Ashley B.
pgh, PA
Absolut is a very good brand of vodka! It's more expensive than the cheap vodka but that's because your paying for quality! I'm not big on flavored vodka but Absolut flavored vodka is not to strong or weak but just right!
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
The taste does not differ much from the original absolut vodka that I have tasted. I had a couple cocktails with it and it was just fine. I would just stick to the original. However there is nothing wrong with it.
Kelsey C.
Albion
Absolut vodka is very good. It goes well with everything! I will definitely be buying it again and again! The price is very affordable too. I would suggest it to anyone, that is looking for a good quality vodka!
Chelsea V.
omaha
Had the chance to try it and it went down very smooth without needing it mixed with anything else—Would honestly mix well for any vodka based drink. It’s a newer product and can defiantly see it becoming popular.
Koko H.
Medford, OR
This one was a little different than some of the others I have tried. I did enjoy it as a sipper drink. It can be a little strong at times so I would suggest a little splash of grapefruit or lime in it.
Lily S.
Glory
Bought this vodka and only remember I had a great time! My friends and I made Jell-O shots with it and had a blast. It was a great price, very affordable and tasted great. I would definitely buy again!
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
Thank y’all to everyone for that I appreciate it and I love how it works and it works fine and it is very nice to have a great day and I have to get my own stuff done for the kids to get it. Thank goodness I didn’t want the divorce papers and that I’m