BY ABSOLUT

• I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with y...3 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...3 Answers
Lindsey H.
Conroe, TX
I do not typically purchase flavored vodkas but was recommended this product by a friend. I wanted something basic to try it with and went with a lemon lime soda and I really enjoyed the taste. With friends, we came up with several different shot concoctions and they were all very good.  I think this flavor really complimented some average shots we have tried in the past. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Lisa harty H.
Seneca
I love how it has a crisp satisfying grey goose also goes well with mixers! Now putting some in a blender its all about your taste buds of how strong you like your drink but is also the type of vodka that mixes easily as if you need to add a splash more! Now fresh fruit and cotton candy mixes great with grey goose vodka@
Paige C.
Ferguson, MO
Absolute is not my absolute favorite vodka, but for the price it’s great! It’s very cheap & it’s certainly better than many of the same & lower price ranges. I live in MO and can purchase this at any store or gas ration with no issues. I’m always satisfied with the turn out of drinks when using any absolut flavor.
Chloe E.
Spokane
It was good for a drink mix but I prefer the lime over anything and everything. It’s worth the amount of money you spend on it, but I don’t think I’d pay anymore. I normally buy all of my liquor from total wine and more. And I would purchase again. If they didn’t have the lime flavor in stock. 😂
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
I loveeee this vodka! Mix it with lemonade or ever just wAter and a little simple syrup and it is delicious! I have had it many times and would definitely buy again! It is delicious on a hot summer day and very refreshing. Definitely would recommend you try it.
Kayla C.
Valparaiso
I really enjoyed the citrus flavor added to the vodka. Absolute is not my first choice when it comes to ordering a cocktail but this particular flavor was quite yummy. It also eliminates the need to add any extra drinks to flavor the cocktail, eliminating calories.
Emily L.
Jacksonville
I always use this vodka for when I make my cosmos! I think it compliments the drink perfectly and is pretty affordable for the quality. I really enjoy the citrusy taste. I'm a repeat customer because it's the best vodka I've found for mixing my favorite cocktails !
Neka R.
Jersey City, NJ
Citrus flavored spirits are LIFE! This one is my ONLY go to! Not too tart. Tons of lemony, lime-y goodness! This brand is up there with my top 5! I would definitely buy this again & AGAIN! It makes a KILLER rum punch. This brand NEVER disappoints!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Absolut citron is good by itself or mixed with absolut lime and can be mixed with water or sprite or club soda and has a nice light citrus flavor. It’s very affordable and can easily be found on an liquor store. It’s a definite one to keep stocked.
Jordan W.
Paynesville
Great for adding to a fruity mixer. I love it for Vodka Lemonades. Available in central MN at pretty much any liquor store. Definitely affordable. I'd say when it comes to flavored vodka Absolut is my preference. Absolut Citron Vodka
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
En B.
Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your experience and how you serve this!
Andrea G.
I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but vodka in general usually will not cause as bad of hangovers.