Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Elizabeth E.Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Carolina B.Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Jessica F.

BY ABSOLUT

Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
I loveeee this vodka! Mix it with lemonade or ever just wAter and a little simple syrup and it is delicious! I have had it many times and would definitely buy again! It is delicious on a hot summer day and very refreshing. Definitely would recommend you try it.
Neka R.
Jersey City, NJ
Citrus flavored spirits are LIFE! This one is my ONLY go to! Not too tart. Tons of lemony, lime-y goodness! This brand is up there with my top 5! I would definitely buy this again & AGAIN! It makes a KILLER rum punch. This brand NEVER disappoints!
Jordan W.
Paynesville
Great for adding to a fruity mixer. I love it for Vodka Lemonades. Available in central MN at pretty much any liquor store. Definitely affordable. I'd say when it comes to flavored vodka Absolut is my preference. Absolut Citron Vodka
Taylir W.
I really like this Vodka. It is not my favorite of this brand but it is still really good. It mixes well with other drinks and it is crisp. It is a tad bit harsh in my opinion. I would like to try the vanilla kind. I bet it would be good.
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
This drink is an oldie, but a goodie to me. It's extremely affordable in the store so you can repurchase it without breaking the bank. This drink is a bit strong, but it is liquor so only drink if you're 21+ and not driving.
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
Probably one of the smoothest vodkas going down. I haven’t been a vodka drinker for a few years now but I definitely remember the distinct taste and quality of this one. Not to mention it’s PERFECT for summer mixing drinks!
Missy S.
Ona, WV
The Citron vodka is a little on the tart side in my opinion but I love it nonetheless. I’ve bought it multiple times to make mixed drinks with. It’s especially good mixed with cherry 7UP! I definitely recommend this vodka!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
This is a nice Citrus flavored vodka. I like to get cherry flavored 7Up and mix this beverage with that. I find that this gives a nice refreshing beverage on a hot day. This is not an overly powerful flavored beverage which I thoroughly enjoy. Some beverages have an overly fake tasting flavor. This one does not. You can also use this beverage as a shot instead of as a mixed beverage. Overall this is not an expensive drink and is very delicious.
Brooke H.
hammond
This is the best ever for lemon drop shots ! A lot of places I know like to add lemonade or other things to make the shot but just this chilled with a little sugar rim is by far the best! Absolut Citron Vodka
Kristin M.
Minneapolis
This is my favorite citrus flavored brand of vodka. Skyy is great too but for the price, absolute beats them all. It’s perfect with water so it’s not too sweet and can drink all night. I will absolutely buy it again