Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Carolina B.Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Jessica F.

BY ABSOLUT #61 in Vodka

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Do you ever just look at a shot of vodka and think "this is gonna suck" then definitely stay away from this... legit just think about drinking rubbing alcohol.

Just looking at this is making me gag. This stuff is strong AF. And by strong I mean it's messing with you the whole way down your body. First it stings your tongue, then it burns the back of your through, then you feel it burning down into your stomach. I would use this as a mixer and not as a shot.... worst mistake. It's kind of pricey so just stay away from me, you'll thank me I promise.
Tamika P.
Tamika P.
Fayetteville
Absolut vodka has many flavor brands, but I love this specific flavor because there is so much you can do with it. I think my most favorite drink to make with this specific flavor of vodka is a summer lemonade drink. I just add some raspberry lemonade to this Absolut Citron flavored vodka and I am refreshed and ready to go for summer!
Trish A.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Sharply acidic and with more body and punch than most vodkas, this is the mixer you want if you need a lemon element without people making cheap vodka face in photos. It's not at all watery, you can feel a nice burn but the almost oiliness of the lemon bathes over that emotion quickly. Goes exceptionally well with iced teas.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're looking for a citrus-flavored vodka that doesn't taste like paint thinner but doesn't break the bank, this is a safe bet. Absolut is one of the more affordable vodka brands that doesn't really compromise quality, but it's also not the smoothest vodka I've ever had. I prefer to mix this with something if I'm drinking it.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
This is a pretty good vodka but it has put a lot of money into advertising and marketing. I think there are other better flavored vodkas for the price range and I personally think if you are choosing a flavored vodka there are cheaper options that have the exact same taste. Pretty packaging and it has a good reputation.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I love absolut citron vodka! I drink it with soda water and a lemon. It refreshingly smooth! I like most of absolut vodka flavors but the citron is my favorite. It's a great summer drink choice. I've also mixed absolut citron with lemonade and water.
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This one is great used as a fruity party mixture.  Alone maybe not so much.  We take this one to the next level while drinking by coming up with the most craziest drinks.  I buy this at my local spirit store. Yes I will buy this product again in the future of the situation calls for a good fruity drink.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
A great Vodka right here if you want to mix up a boring drink. I always choose this brand over others because the quality is very high and I have had great results time and time again buying this. I usually buy this at my local grocery store and use in most if not all of my drinks I concoct.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Birmingham, AL
If you love lemon drops, this is the vodka for you. It makes the absolut best lemon drops. It has the perfect kick, with just enough citron flavor to bring your lemon drop to the next level. I have purchased this flavor once or twice, always for lemon drops. It is also very good mixed with sprite.
Paola M.
Paola M.
San Diego , CA
Definitely my go-to vodka. It's not too sweet and has a great taste. I like to mix it with club soda and some lime or lemon. Helps keep the calories low and still has a great taste. Goes down smooth and is affordable. It's also a great everyday type of vodka for those who like to have it over ice.