Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Elizabeth E.Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Carolina B.Absolut Citron Vodka  uploaded by Jessica F.

BY ABSOLUT #58 in Vodka

Victoria A.
Buffalo
I would say this is a very affordable vodka, this flavor is extremely captivating. A very good perk is the price, it's very affordable i would definitely recommend this to a friend. If you are looking for a good vodka that wont break the bank you've found it. I would gladly purchase again.
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
This is one of my go to bottles to always have in the house. I'm a big fan of light and citrusy drinks especially in the summer and this never fails to disappoint. Plus it's a quality product for a good price. It's also common to find manufacturers rebates on it for even bigger savings.
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
I loveeee this vodka! Mix it with lemonade or ever just wAter and a little simple syrup and it is delicious! I have had it many times and would definitely buy again! It is delicious on a hot summer day and very refreshing. Definitely would recommend you try it.
Neka R.
Jersey City, NJ
Citrus flavored spirits are LIFE! This one is my ONLY go to! Not too tart. Tons of lemony, lime-y goodness! This brand is up there with my top 5! I would definitely buy this again & AGAIN! It makes a KILLER rum punch. This brand NEVER disappoints!
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
I love this vodka! It can be used for anything! It’s affordable and easy to locate. I think the lemon/citron flavor really stand up better than some other name brands! I would definitely buy again! My favorite drink is Citron vodka and lemon lime seltzer!
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
absolut is a fine vodka on its own but the citron flavor is not the best whatsoever. I tasted kind of medicinal almost. I’m not a huge fan of citrus vodkas as it is but this definitely didn’t change that. however it was better than smirnoff citron
Peyton W.
Auburn
I love the bottle I love the packaging I love the price point for the quality of vodka you get but Citron was way too strong for my taste. If you are a strong citris lover, this is the perfect vodka for you. Other than me personally not liking the flavor I couldn't find anything else to not like about this vodka. Maybe I'd be able to enjoy it better if I could find a recipe that really dialed down the strongness of the vodka, but I don't think that's very fair to the beverage.
Jordan W.
Paynesville
Great for adding to a fruity mixer. I love it for Vodka Lemonades. Available in central MN at pretty much any liquor store. Definitely affordable. I'd say when it comes to flavored vodka Absolut is my preference. Absolut Citron Vodka
Taylir W.
I really like this Vodka. It is not my favorite of this brand but it is still really good. It mixes well with other drinks and it is crisp. It is a tad bit harsh in my opinion. I would like to try the vanilla kind. I bet it would be good.
Jasmin T.
This specific absolut is very smooth. I like to mix I️t with a fruit juice on ice. I prefer this drink when i am in on a cold night watching movies. I pick I️t up at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend trying this drink.