Absolut Citron Vodka uploaded by Audra W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut citron vodka 750 ml

• Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me ab...3 Answers
  • I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with y...3 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...3 Answers
LINDSEY H.
CONROE, TX
I do not typically purchase flavored vodkas but was recommended this product by a friend. I wanted something basic to try it with and went with a lemon lime soda and I really enjoyed the taste. With friends, we came up with several different shot concoctions and they were all very good.  I think this flavor really complimented some average shots we have tried in the past. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Lisa H.
Seneca
I love how it has a crisp satisfying grey goose also goes well with mixers! Now putting some in a blender its all about your taste buds of how strong you like your drink but is also the type of vodka that mixes easily as if you need to add a splash more! Now fresh fruit and cotton candy mixes great with grey goose vodka@
Paige C.
Ferguson, MO
Absolute is not my absolute favorite vodka, but for the price it’s great! It’s very cheap & it’s certainly better than many of the same & lower price ranges. I live in MO and can purchase this at any store or gas ration with no issues. I’m always satisfied with the turn out of drinks when using any absolut flavor.
Chloe E.
It was good for a drink mix but I prefer the lime over anything and everything. It’s worth the amount of money you spend on it, but I don’t think I’d pay anymore. I normally buy all of my liquor from total wine and more. And I would purchase again. If they didn’t have the lime flavor in stock. 😂
Samantha W.
Visalia
Absolut Citron Vodka is a very strong vodka, the citron does help it go down, but overall the taste is very strong. The packaging is really nice, the price point is decent. I think it’s a vodka that will definitely give you a nice buzz for a good price!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
Absolut citron is good by itself or mixed with absolut lime and can be mixed with water or sprite or club soda and has a nice light citrus flavor. It’s very affordable and can easily be found on an liquor store. It’s a definite one to keep stocked.
Neka R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my FAVORITE Brands of Vodka. Smooth feel, always compliments my cocktails, Flavors consistently ON POINT! Citron has been my pick for years! Great as a shot or in a drink... This brand makes PERFECT jello shots!
Emny C.
Miami
I love to mix this flavor with mango juice. The price is very affordable. It goes down smooth. I love this vodka. The original version is also good when I drink my dirty martinis. I always bring some to any party I’m invited to.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is the flavored vodka that martinis dream about. It needs to be in the bar of every woman who enjoys looking up different drink recipes on Pinterest and trying them out on her girlfriends. You just can't go wrong with it!
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I'm counting calories, I usually go for vodka sodas as my mixed drink of choice. I like to throw a little lime or lemon juice in, so when I saw this citron (citrus) vodka at the store, I thought it would go great with some soda water! It is a super affordable option, and makes it so I don't have to add separate juices. It adds just a touch of citrus flavor to make a light and refreshing, very easy cocktail.
En B.
Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your experience and how you serve this!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Andrea G.
I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but vodka in general usually will not cause as bad of hangovers.