Absolut Citron Vodka uploaded by Audra W.

BY ABSOLUT #20 in Vodka

Absolut citron vodka 750 ml

• Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your...3 Answers
  • I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but v...3 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
LINDSEY H.
Spring, TX
I do not typically purchase flavored vodkas but was recommended this product by a friend. I wanted something basic to try it with and went with a lemon lime soda and I really enjoyed the taste. With friends, we came up with several different shot concoctions and they were all very good.  I think this flavor really complimented some average shots we have tried in the past. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Absolut vodka means it’s quality. The citron lemon flavor is by my favorite. It’s a versatile liquor as it’s great alone or as a mixer. It’s a great value for the price and is always in my liquor cabinet. It’s perfect for mixed drinks - cosmos just aren’t the same if you’re not using Citron.
Paige C.
Ferguson, MO
Absolute is not my absolute favorite vodka, but for the price it’s great! It’s very cheap & it’s certainly better than many of the same & lower price ranges. I live in MO and can purchase this at any store or gas ration with no issues. I’m always satisfied with the turn out of drinks when using any absolut flavor.
Chloe E.
It was good for a drink mix but I prefer the lime over anything and everything. It’s worth the amount of money you spend on it, but I don’t think I’d pay anymore. I normally buy all of my liquor from total wine and more. And I would purchase again. If they didn’t have the lime flavor in stock. 😂
Bitsy R.
Woodinville, WA
I love absolut. Great price. Great quality. Great choices in flavors. It’s the perfect mixing vodka for delicious cocktails year round. It’s known for its smooth high quality texture. Citron is a great fresh flavor, sweet and tangy, great flavor for a lot of different delicious cocktails!
Daniella B.
I’ve had this drink once in my life and I blacked out. I guess that means it did it’s job? It doesn’t taste great from what I remember. Probably wouldn’t purchase it again. There are better vodkas out there. But like I said, it did the job if thats what your goal is.
alicia M.
Powell
Awesome lemon flavor. Great refreshing drink with lemonade or sprite. Add raspberries or blueberries for a specail treat. Awesome drink for guests. Its a good price and always available locally. I will buy again for sure. Must buy at state store only.
Amanda H.
Fairland
This is the perfect vodka to mix with lemonade for a cool surprising summertime drink while hanging out with your friends at the pool or at the lake at a barbecue or any type of gathering. It meets any type of budget and is worth the price.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
Smooth taste, great with sparkling water. Used to be my preferred vodka. Great base for mixed drinks. Always a fan of citrus vodkas with lemonade or flavored waters. A little too expensive to buy regularly so I switched to cheaper brands.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
Also another great product, now with citrus you can play a little more. Normally I’ve seen this used for something fresh. Adding to your drink a little bit of orange and mint you would have a perfect cocktail and top off with club soda!
En B.
Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your experience and how you serve this!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Andrea G.
I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but vodka in general usually will not cause as bad of hangovers.