Absolut Citron Vodka uploaded by Audra W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut citron vodka 750 ml

• Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your...3 Answers
  • I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but v...3 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
LINDSEY H.
Spring, TX
I do not typically purchase flavored vodkas but was recommended this product by a friend. I wanted something basic to try it with and went with a lemon lime soda and I really enjoyed the taste. With friends, we came up with several different shot concoctions and they were all very good.  I think this flavor really complimented some average shots we have tried in the past. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Paige C.
Ferguson, MO
Absolute is not my absolute favorite vodka, but for the price it’s great! It’s very cheap & it’s certainly better than many of the same & lower price ranges. I live in MO and can purchase this at any store or gas ration with no issues. I’m always satisfied with the turn out of drinks when using any absolut flavor.
Chloe E.
It was good for a drink mix but I prefer the lime over anything and everything. It’s worth the amount of money you spend on it, but I don’t think I’d pay anymore. I normally buy all of my liquor from total wine and more. And I would purchase again. If they didn’t have the lime flavor in stock. 😂
Neka R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my FAVORITE Brands of Vodka. Smooth feel, always compliments my cocktails, Flavors consistently ON POINT! Citron has been my pick for years! Great as a shot or in a drink... This brand makes PERFECT jello shots!
Thomas N.
Chicago
This is an okay vodka. It’s at an affordable price that won’t break the budget. I’ve always used it for big party mix drinks, given the mixtures help dilute the strong alcohol taste. I wouldn’t recommend buying for shots, though.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is the flavored vodka that martinis dream about. It needs to be in the bar of every woman who enjoys looking up different drink recipes on Pinterest and trying them out on her girlfriends. You just can't go wrong with it!
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I'm counting calories, I usually go for vodka sodas as my mixed drink of choice. I like to throw a little lime or lemon juice in, so when I saw this citron (citrus) vodka at the store, I thought it would go great with some soda water! It is a super affordable option, and makes it so I don't have to add separate juices. It adds just a touch of citrus flavor to make a light and refreshing, very easy cocktail.
Letícia B.
Corte Madera
I absolutely love Absolut. The flavoured ones makes the best mixes, it's delicious. I would like to see new flavours but I always buy this brand when talking about vodka. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Kayla A.
Fall River, WI
This pairs well with many mixers because of the citrus. It wasn’t very smooth and can still taste the alcohol in mixed drinks. I enjoyed mixing with cranberry and pineapple
A decent choice for less expensive vodka
Megan Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolut is my absolute favorite hands down. Not only does the bottle look chic, but it always has the right amount of flavor and crisp taste. Chaser or none on deck, Absolut has the perfect balance of flavor and alcohol content at 40%. It is something that I can easily bring and share without any complaints. Citron in particular is a favorite of mine when mixing with bitters and some ginger beer.
En B.
Looking for the best citrus vodka! Is this it? Tell me about your experience and how you serve this!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Andrea G.
I haven't really experienced any kind of hangovers with you but vodka in general usually will not cause as bad of hangovers.