Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Emma W.
Bletchley , Milton Keynes
One of my absolute (no pun intended) favourites with either a Diet Coke (cherry coke fans 👍🏻) or Lemonade. Also reasonably priced for a quality vodka 👌
Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazing liquor. You can taste the juicy cherry flavor over the alcohol, which is a huge plus. It doesn't burn your throat like some do. It makes such a good mixer in all kinds of drinks from sprite toncoke. Cherry is good in most everything. This is truly an amazing drink, and I highly recommend it!
jess C.
Reisterstown , MD
I got this for my birthday one year! The flavor is great and the packaging is beautiful. I still have this bottle sitting in my room and I put flowers in it because I couldn’t throw it away!
Darnisha J.
Mixed this with Cranberry juice and loved it. I would highly recommend this. Great price.
Malandra-jane N.
Suffolk
Love the fruity ness to it. It does not have to much of a kick to it considering it’s vodka! And it’s not too expensive! It Can be drank straight or with lemonade to dilute a little! 10/10 would definitely buy this again I would also be keen to try the other flavours also!  Absolut Cherrys
Theresa O.
Bolton
My favourite vodka. It’s lovely with Diet Coke or even Pepsi cherry max to give it that extra fruitiness.
Paige S.
uxbridge, ON
I am biased because I am not a fan of anything cherry flavoured... but yeah I do not recommend trying this flavour.
Emma R.
Seattle
I don't take shots but this makes a really nice mixed drink if you don't like the tasting alcohol.
Julie N.
Farmington
Magnificent taste, nice casual packaging. It lets you know right away it’s cherry infused .
Grace K.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolut Cherry went down smooth and went very well with seltzer and everything else I mixed it with.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?