Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Paige S.
uxbridge, ON
I am biased because I am not a fan of anything cherry flavoured... but yeah I do not recommend trying this flavour.
Shenice W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of this drink it reminds me of medicine. Has a real nasty after taste I wouldn't recommend this drink
antonella B.
Cheapest vodka. Not smooth at all. It's good for parties because of the cost, but horrible for shots or to drink straight
85hrl L.
This vodka was extremely sweet and not really what I expected. I tried it with Coca Cola at first thinking it would be like a cherry coke and it wasn’t. With lemonade it was very very sweet. Ended up drinking it as a shot.
Ebbony M.
Medford
The cherry taste was very reminiscent of coigh syrup which was very disgusting and kind of ruined any of the drinks we used it for. It was reasonably priced but again maybe a different flavor would be better. Wouldn't recommend
Shelby H.
I can honestly still taste the puke after drinking this stuff 5 years ago. It's honestly like medicine if not worse! Still can't drink or have anything thats cherry after this. Ugh worst night ever!!!!
amanda h.
Lexington, KY
not something I would purchase again. I would rather stick to original absolut with no added flavors. not worth the pricing.
Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Really disappointed with this vodka. Tasted like a petit filou yogurt. Way too sweet and you have to mix it with strong fruit juice to try and hide the taste! Was expecting this to be a lot more sophisticated
Kaylee👑 M.
Atoka, OK
Absolute vodka, in my opinion is terrible. I am not a fan of it at all. I would rather drink sky than this. I bought it at the liquor store but I will never again. It’s rather expensive for something that taste like shit. It wasn’t great at all. Never Again.
Sophie M.
burnley
Very disappointed , once mixed with lemonade I could not taste the fruit ....
Very let down in this bottle but love the other flavours available
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?