Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Shea A.
Absolutely love the cherry flavor in cherry Pepsi, or even Mountain Dew! The taste was on point for my sisters party! Very delicious. I like this one because it is full of flavor completed to the other brands. I would recommend this brand and flavor!
Julia C.
Palm Coast
I love this Vodka!  I've tried several of the flavors including just the straight one.  My favorites are the cherry and vanilla ones.  They taste amazing in dr pepper!  I drank many different types of vodka and Absolute is one of my favorite.  I've also been a bartender and noticed it's a big seller with others as well.  #Absolute Vodka
Kaitlin T.
Saint Peters , MO
Super good cherry vodka. A lot of people think it’s best with clear sodas but it’s really tasty with vanilla coke or even regular coke, a great boozy cherry coke drink. I was initially drawn to the packaging design and was even more pleased with the taste.
Eden J.
England
My favourite Absolut vodka. Perfect with cola and sweet enough to shot. You can definitely taste the cherry flavour.
Dana P.
Riverside
Absolutely love this vodka! I love to mix it with coke! The main problem I have with the cheery absolute is that it is incredibly hard to find! It would definitely be my go to if it was available at more of my local stores!
Yasmin A.
Absolutely ADORE this vodka. I love anything cherry anyway but this didn’t have an overly synthetic and sickly cherry taste to it like some products do. 10/10, 5 stars, definitely would buy again!
Elias F.
San Diego
The best part of the party is when I can have a drink with vodka. When it happens with absolute vodka, it is even better. Especially the cherry flavored one, the flavor is amazing. I definitely recomend. No headaches or sickness on the next day.
Sarah B.
Edmonton , AB
By far my favourite vodka! I love the flavours available, the cherries makes the best cherry cola bevies
Alejandrina C.
Philadelphia
Very tasty and flavorful. The price is great which allows me to be able to buy more then one flavor at a time.
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite flavor and vodka. Love it mixed with Sprite. Makes for a cool refreshing summer drink. You can also mix with juice.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?