Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Abby E.
Tacoma
Camping is a wonderful time for laughs, food, and Absolut Cherry vodka! I paired this with iced Coca Cola. It was very delicious. I didn't experience a harsh burn and I was able to party all night with drink in hand. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to experiment with cherry flavored vodka or just a good drink at the end of a rough work week.  Absolut Cherrys
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Honestly, this isn't as good as Stoli's cherry vodka. It's just not as smooth. Definitely has a more alcohol taste to it. But it does mix well and it is a good vodka. The cherry is hard to find, a lot of stores don't seem to carry the entire absolute line.
Kevin C.
Mesa, AZ
I am a cherry vodka fan and this stuff is great!  Put it in a tumbler and drink it on the rocks.  It's smooth, strong, crisp, and highly enjoyable.  If you are going to try a cherry vodka you can trust that Absolut has your back.  Don't go with a cheaper brand if you're doing flavored vodka because it'll ruin the experience for you.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I recently purchased this for a party; I actually enjoyed it and found that the "cherry" flavor covered up the alcohol flavor and was a good cocktail paired with 7up. I will probably purchase this again and recommend others give it a try as well.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
What is my aunt she loves it she has bought this for herself multiple timesafter I bought this for her she loves the taste it is a great value the flavor is very good I definitely would buy it again for her she's bought it for herself multiple times
Bianca O.
I'm not sure why but I didn't really enjoy this flavor. It tasted a lot like drinking cough medicine. I'm not really sure why I thought it would be good in the first place but I have it a shot and quickly regretted my decision. To be fair I probably wouldn't try the cherry flavor in any other vodka brand either.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love all the different flavors of Absolute vodka. They are all so delicious and perfect for taking shots, or even more delicious to add to a mix drink! I would definitely buy again and I highly recommend other people to try them!
alora T.
La Palma, CA
I like this flavor but if i have too much i get tired of the flavor. This is more of personal preference though. I do like to pair it with sprite or 7-up. On its own, you do get an extreme alcoholic taste initially and then you get a cherry aftertaste. Its not as smooth as i would like it to be but its still good.
Sara R.
San Antonio
This vodka really is so flavorful and indulgent! It's very affordable but is still very smooth and drinkable unlike a lot of less spendy vodkas. This is definitely my favorite vodka for mixing drinks at home, the cherry flavor makes it easy to whip up something tasty. Definitely recommended!
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I get Absolute when I am wanting a mid-line vodka. Cherry is a very overused flavor, however this one is done well. Pair this with a coca-cola and you are good to go. I typically buy at the local liquor warehouse because they likely will have deals going on with Absolute products.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?