Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
alora T.
La Palma, CA
I like this flavor but if i have too much i get tired of the flavor. This is more of personal preference though. I do like to pair it with sprite or 7-up. On its own, you do get an extreme alcoholic taste initially and then you get a cherry aftertaste. Its not as smooth as i would like it to be but its still good.
Sara R.
San Antonio
This vodka really is so flavorful and indulgent! It's very affordable but is still very smooth and drinkable unlike a lot of less spendy vodkas. This is definitely my favorite vodka for mixing drinks at home, the cherry flavor makes it easy to whip up something tasty. Definitely recommended!
Kristin C.
Thornville
I really like this vodka. It isn’t super strong and I use it at home for a lot of my mixed drinks. It’s not high end pricey so well worth the money. This is what I typically buy now when looking to buy a good vodka. All of my friends seem to like it when I use it for our drinks!
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I get Absolute when I am wanting a mid-line vodka. Cherry is a very overused flavor, however this one is done well. Pair this with a coca-cola and you are good to go. I typically buy at the local liquor warehouse because they likely will have deals going on with Absolute products.
Sonia H.
Illinois
I love the flavor of it unlike most products this ones has great taste! Absolut cherrys is great for any occasion i would recomed it to everybody from going out and getting crazy to just chilling with family and friends
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Absolut is always the go-to vodka for me. The plus is that it is available in so many flavors. Sometimes when you get a drink, it taste like something totally different, but the Absolut Cherrys tasted exactly like cherry. Mixed with some Sprite, you have the perfect drink!
Luisana C.
orlando
Absolut is an iconic brand. I love the bottles, in my opinion are collectionables. Is not so soft or easy to digest like tge lhe stolichnaya but has really good quality. I usually get it for some drinks! I’m completely satisfied with this brand and you can find it around the world
Marisol S.
El Paso, TX
I like to venture out into different flavors every now and then, and after repeatedly buying the original, I decided to buy this flavor and I ended up liking it. Vodka is not my first liquor of choice, but this one is really good. Overall I would probably buy this again.
dawn b.
Hagerhill, KY
This Vodka is so good and can be mixed with many things. I'm a repeat customer of this and will continue to be. I've bought a few different liquor stores. It's holds up well against many other brands as far as quality goes. I would and will buy this again in the future.
Val V.
This is a nice cherry vodka. Great for mixing an the price is reasonable. The bottle is beyond durable. I’ve tossed this bottle around an it hasn’t broken. I think that goes for all absolute products.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?