BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Absolut is one of my favorite vodka brands. I think it is much smoother than other beverages within this category, so I love mixing it into a vodka tonic with lemon. I think its well priced - definitely worth the few extra dollars when comparing to a cheap brand.
Misty N.
yuba city
This Vodka was OMG great one of the best Vodkas iv have in a while its sweet but not to over the top and smooth. the price is good. i got mine at a local corner store mom and pop place here in Cali. its better then other Vodkas. id recommend everyone to try it at lest once.
Casandra H.
Cincinnati, OH
drank with friends at a club in Cincinnati ohio. I mixed this with some sprite I love it because its not a bad taste and goes down smooth. The club is where I bought it . It was pricey at the club in the liquor store its not bad. and yes I would recommend to friends.
Ciara S.
Mustang, OK
Love this! Mixes well with other drinks and makes for a fun night! Tastes really good but doesn't drowned out the taste of the liquor. I bought it from a liquor store in my hometown and would choose it over other flavored vodkas. I was very satisfied with this vodka!
Alexandra W.
This smells soooo good but tastes really strong. It smells sweet like cherry candy but it is super strong I tried mixing it with several juices and sodas but it is still crazy strong. I recommend only using a tiny bit when mixing
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
I like this tastes but there are very few things that you are able to mix it with that will cover the after taste. The after taste is very strong but the cherry flavor is great!. You just have to try it and see if it for you. A small sample bottle would be the best for first timers.
Shawna B.
Willsboro
Amazing taste and makes so many different mixed drinks I love this!! Im a repeat customer and will continue to buy and enjoy this and other wonderful flavors. I personally think this brand is better in taste then others I've tried overall complete satisfaction.
Melissa P.
Absolut Cherry Vodka is  a good quality vodka. May not be my favorite of the absolut line, but still pretty good in a mixed cocktail. The vodka its self smells good and tastes good. Pretty smooth going down, and the price is affordable. Overall a good product.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
The cherry flavor is honestly too strong for my taste. I tried mixing with different chasers however the cherry still over powers it. I'm a wimp with alcohol so I don't like to taste it a lot. I'm going to have to skip on this next time ! Absolut Cherrys
Kaylee👑 M.
Atoka, OK
Absolute vodka, in my opinion is terrible. I am not a fan of it at all. I would rather drink sky than this. I bought it at the liquor store but I will never again. It’s rather expensive for something that taste like shit. It wasn’t great at all. Never Again.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?