Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Shelby H.
I can honestly still taste the puke after drinking this stuff 5 years ago. It's honestly like medicine if not worse! Still can't drink or have anything thats cherry after this. Ugh worst night ever!!!!
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can mix for drinks or drink by itself it’s that good! I’ve bought this item a couple of time. It’s just that it’s so good by itself which is why I go back. Plus it’s affordable .
Amber H.
The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. ... " This is true, which makes Absolut Cherry'sincredibly easy to mix. The main ingredients in Absolut cherry's are Absolut vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I mixed Absolut with orange juice. At lower levels, Absolut complements the orange juice really well. It adds an interesting flavor to the normally sweet beverage. At higher levels, the bitterness starts to come out. While it doesn’t really enhance the flavor of the orange juice, the vodka flavor complements the orange juice. It makes a decent mixed drink.
Rusty S.
Elwood
Nice taste not to pricey all and all a very good drink with a lot of body compared to others I like this one a at the cvs store near my place in elwood  indiana  it was the first time I had going this one but have tried a lot of there flavors yes I would recommend this to others
Edwiina 🌸.
Although I liked the overall taste of the bottle, it did smell and taste a lot like pure 100% rubbing alcohol-despite being "cherry flavor". This was my first time purchasing this bottle, thinking that the cherry would increase the chugabbility of this drink- but NO. I unfortunately would not buy this again, but would certainly give it a try if it got passed around to me again.
Abby E.
tacoma, WA
Camping is a wonderful time for laughs, food, and Absolut Cherry vodka! I paired this with iced Coca Cola. It was very delicious. I didn't experience a harsh burn and I was able to party all night with drink in hand. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to experiment with cherry flavored vodka or just a good drink at the end of a rough work week.  Absolut Cherrys
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Honestly, this isn't as good as Stoli's cherry vodka. It's just not as smooth. Definitely has a more alcohol taste to it. But it does mix well and it is a good vodka. The cherry is hard to find, a lot of stores don't seem to carry the entire absolute line.
Kevin C.
Mesa, AZ
I am a cherry vodka fan and this stuff is great!  Put it in a tumbler and drink it on the rocks.  It's smooth, strong, crisp, and highly enjoyable.  If you are going to try a cherry vodka you can trust that Absolut has your back.  Don't go with a cheaper brand if you're doing flavored vodka because it'll ruin the experience for you.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I recently purchased this for a party; I actually enjoyed it and found that the "cherry" flavor covered up the alcohol flavor and was a good cocktail paired with 7up. I will probably purchase this again and recommend others give it a try as well.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?