Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Becca C.
Really nice whether made up into a cocktail or mixed with a soda. A very reasonable price for a tasty drink
Jackie Z.
Okotoks , AB
Fresh and light have bought it several times. Goes well with clear pop club soda or when mixing cocktails!
Danielle S.
Reading
One of my favourite flavoured vodkas.  Perfect with just lemonade and loads of ice . I will be buying again
Evgeniya V.
New Castle
Good vodka, and that's all I can say
Soft and I like to do cocktails
But would not recommend drink too much
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Love this cherry vodka. Great with lemonade or soda water! I always add in some frozen fruit as ice cubes!
Miriam P.
Love the cherry flavour however can get sickly after a while of drinking it. Nicer with coke than lemonade.
Katherine L.
Manchester
This adds a nice twist on a vodka and coke. Buy this occasionally for a change as I usally drink white rum.
Molly M.
I love cherrys! This bottle was delicious. I couldn't get enough. I will definitely be buying this again
Lisa f.
Desbarats
This is.my favourite vodka! Smooth and refreshing with no harshness. I recommend this to all my friends.
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
By far my favourite vodka! I love the flavours available, the cherries makes the best cherry cola bevies
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?