Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kristina K.
Kingston, ON
I love absolut, this is one of there many excellent flavours. Always my go to whenever their a drink to be had.
Claire T.
Preston, Lancashire
This is one of my favourite flavours of Absolut.  I love how if you mix it with coke it tastes like cherry coke.
Dawn L.
Saint John
This product is very smooth. Infused with delicious peach bursts it's great alone or mixed into a fruity drink.
Jo W.
Edin
I love cherries and anything to do with them! this has got to be the smoothest, refreshing vodka I have tasted.
Hatim F.
Casablanca
Its a good bottle, just try it and you'll fly, I really like it, anyway this is one of the best absolute vodka
Hiba R.
Haifa
Havent drank it yet but im loving the bottle looks lol its almodt a shame to open it .I usually enjoy absolute
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
me gusta su sabor, la probe por casualidad y me agrado , no esta en mis primeras opciones pero resulto muy bien
Maite F.
La Paz
Sabor suave y delicado, color ideal, se lo puede tomar solo o acompañado. Ideal con limón y soda de lima limón!
Nush C.
Belvedere road, Darlington
I love the fresh tasting cherry absolute perfect with lemonade but also nice with coke if you like cherry coke
Heather B.
This is my go to drink, love the flavours of the cherry as you can really taste it! My favourite vodka by far!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?