Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Danielle S.
Reading
One of my favourite flavoured vodkas.  Perfect with just lemonade and loads of ice . I will be buying again
Miriam P.
Love the cherry flavour however can get sickly after a while of drinking it. Nicer with coke than lemonade.
Evgeniya V.
New Castle
Good vodka, and that's all I can say
Soft and I like to do cocktails
But would not recommend drink too much
Katherine L.
Manchester
This adds a nice twist on a vodka and coke. Buy this occasionally for a change as I usally drink white rum.
Jackie Z.
Okotoks , AB
Fresh and light have bought it several times. Goes well with clear pop club soda or when mixing cocktails!
Becca C.
Really nice whether made up into a cocktail or mixed with a soda. A very reasonable price for a tasty drink
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Love this cherry vodka. Great with lemonade or soda water! I always add in some frozen fruit as ice cubes!
Jodie B.
south normanton , ALFRETON
love love love cherry vodka absolute cherry is my favourite drink with cola brought several times this year
Winnie C.
St.johns
Actually not my pick for an enjoyable drink.For me personally i prefer just plain vodka.Affordably priced
Lisa f.
Desbarats
This is.my favourite vodka! Smooth and refreshing with no harshness. I recommend this to all my friends.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?