Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kristina K.
Kingston, ON
I love absolut, this is one of there many excellent flavours. Always my go to whenever their a drink to be had.
Nush C.
Belvedere road, Darlington
I love the fresh tasting cherry absolute perfect with lemonade but also nice with coke if you like cherry coke
Claire T.
Preston, Lancashire
This is one of my favourite flavours of Absolut.  I love how if you mix it with coke it tastes like cherry coke.
Jo W.
Edin
I love cherries and anything to do with them! this has got to be the smoothest, refreshing vodka I have tasted.
Hiba R.
Haifa
Havent drank it yet but im loving the bottle looks lol its almodt a shame to open it .I usually enjoy absolute
Dawn L.
Saint John
This product is very smooth. Infused with delicious peach bursts it's great alone or mixed into a fruity drink.
Hatim F.
Casablanca
Its a good bottle, just try it and you'll fly, I really like it, anyway this is one of the best absolute vodka
Lorraine M.
Glace Bay
Love the flavor it gives your drink. I also like the fact you don't to use alot for the beverage your making.
Rebecca S.
Barne Barton, ['Plymouth
Lovely with a dash of lemonade and plenty of ice best vodka ice had no horrible after taste of hairspary lush
OMG!!! ABSOLUT VODKA!!! the moat perfect vodka with the best design bottle and gorgeous taste!! OBSESSED!!!!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?