Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
i love love to mix this with either a regular soda like pepsi or coke or a cherry flavored one of either brand. Its so good
Lamprini Z.
Dubai, Jumeirah 3
The fruity taste is nice even tho the vodka taste is there. Is nice for cocktails and it gives a different sense of taste.
Marycruz R.
No time for mixes drink? This is your solution. Give it a chance, you will love it. Affordable and easy to find in stores.
Ilse G.
its fruity flavor lends itself to drinking with friends on a girls' night. It is ideal to create sweet drinks with fruits
Taliya W.
I like a Vodka with a little flavour, its perfect with coke, as it gives it a cherry coke flavour, obviously with vodka.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
Flavour is a little synthetic tasting but not over poweringly so. Price point is ok but there's better vodka for cheaper
Katie B.
High Wycombe
This vodka is one of my favourites. I love to mix it with cream soda for a nice cherry vanilla flavour. Would recommend.
Paige S.
uxbridge, ON
I am biased because I am not a fan of anything cherry flavoured... but yeah I do not recommend trying this flavour.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
I don't really like Vodka very much, but this one is one that i can enjoy drinking. I use it for a vaiety of cocktails.
Hollie K.
Ware, Hertfordshire
I usually like flavoured vodkas but I have to say I wasn't as keen on this one. It tasted very artificial for the price
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?