Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Diana R.
Bartolome de las Casas
Is easy to find and affordable. It taste sweet and if you mix it with blueberryjuice it gives it a better taste.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I love its cherry flavor perfect for a special occasion among friends .. I recommend it .. its bottle is cute....
Rebecca H.
Derby
My other half loves this with coke! It’s defiantly his drink of choice, easy to get a hold of in the supermarket
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I'm not one for flavored vodkas but this one is so good. I like to drink it with soda water and a wedge of lime.
Carlie T.
Winnipeg, MB
Super delicious vodka. Great shaken on ice as a shooter, or in a cocktail with any kind of juice of fruity soda.
Carmen Lee L.
Nelspruit
My favourite when mixing up a good fruity cocktail and super great to have in hand for a field night to remember.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
me gusta su sabor, la probe por casualidad y me agrado , no esta en mis primeras opciones pero resulto muy bien
Maite F.
La Paz
Sabor suave y delicado, color ideal, se lo puede tomar solo o acompañado. Ideal con limón y soda de lima limón!
Nush C.
Belvedere road, Darlington
I love the fresh tasting cherry absolute perfect with lemonade but also nice with coke if you like cherry coke
Catherine H.
This is my favourite! I have this mixed with pepsi or lemonade and it is amazing, I even got my sister on to it
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?