Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kim P.
Loganville, GA
I like the Cherry Vodka mixed with other flavors. My favorite drinks are mixed. This was my first time trying it. It was inbetween my preferred tastes. A bought it from a liquor store.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
This is one of the few cherry vodkas I can stand... most give that awful cough medicine flavor even when mixed.  If cherry bombs are your thing,  you can't really go wrong with this one
Emilie M.
Lewistown, PA
I love this vodka! I prefer to put it in diet soda, it's the perfect drink for staying in or going out. I typically get it at the state store, and it's really reasonably priced.
brett H.
Guntersville
I love this vodka! It goes great with lemon lime soda on a summer night! I got it at my local ABC beverage store. I keep going back for more, total repeat customer. It is delicious.
Angie F.
Kansas City
Good flavor and smooth taste. Mixes well with many different things including fruit juice! Add a few slices of slices fruit to top it off and it's a simple yummy refreshing drink.
Amy D.
Clearwater
A super yummy vodka that has great flavor! It is great as a shot or mixed in as a mixer. My favorite is to mix it with lemonade. It is an awesome drink that goes down smoothly.
Amy F.
Hamden
Absolut cherry is good, I have tried a lot of flavors, usually in shots. It’s best served chilled but you can drink it either way. The flavor is good and mixes well with a lot.
erika r.
battle creek
This type is good to use in mixed drinks or with 7up or sprite so it tastes like cherry pop  and its not to strong of a taste so its not over powdering its in overall good vodk
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Love chery vodka. This brand is a newer one for me. Just tried it rwcently but i enjoyed it! The flavors are rich and the vodka has a little kick to it. It was a good kick ;)
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great vodka for the price. It made our mixed drinks and jello shots taste like cherry kool aid. I would recommend this to any adult wanting great flavoted vodka.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?