BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Lauren H.
Exeter Road, Ivybridge
It isn't one of my favourites, but I would definitely give this a good rating. You can buy the absolut range from any big store! I always try different flavours, I wouldn't say this is the best or my least favourite. Would definitely recommend if you like an edge to your drink.
Aoife R.
Markethill, Co
Although this vodka is on the slightly more pricey side of things, i personally think that it is worth it! the cherry flavoured vodka was my first time trying a flavoured vodka from Albsolut and I know it won't be the last! I will definitely be trying out more of the range!!
Katie L.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
It has a really tangy taste to it, and depending on what other drink you are drinking that night it can leave one hell of an aftertaste.

I got this bought for me and I have bought it once since then. The other flavours are a little more subtle, hence the 4 star on this one.

Had some good nights when this was involved though, so can't complain.
Amanda F.
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
I always but this brand of vodka however had not tried this flavour before, I have since tried better cherry flavoured vodka however this was not the worse.  I think the flavour could have been stronger of cherry, I don't think it was as nice as it could have been.
Rosa R.
Mara, Zulia State
With an amazing sweetness in its flavor, I've got to say this is by far, one of the best drinks I've ever tasted. You can mix it up with orange juice. It will be absolutely delicious. It is affordable and you can be sure I'll buy it again to prepare delicious cocktails.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love vodka with flavors, but the cherry is one of my favorites, it has a mild flavor, I accompany it with ice and the classic orange juice. It is accessible. I recommend it,  is one of the best among other brands.
If I would buy it again, of course.
Stacey H.
Victoria Street, Galashiels
Did not like this product at all, mixed it with cranberry juice and sprite and the flavour came through far too strong. Ended up having a few drinks and put it back in the cupboard! Although I like absolute especially the mango flavour I wouldn't recommend this one!
Tegan L.
Coventry
Absolute cherrys is a grate alternative to regular vodka. Unlike absolute original it has a hint of cherry what makes the buyer feel like your getting more for your money! I think this is a great product for the price and I would definitely purchase this again.
Natalie D.
I got bought this for my birthday last year and it is amazing. It tastes just like pop and doesn't have the horrible aftertaste that some vodkas do (especially the cheap ones) it's great to mix aswell, if you add Coca Cola to this it tastes just like vimto!!
Rebecca C.
Chester Le Street, County durham
Lovely strong cherry taste compliments the vodka very much. Tastes much nicer than Smirnoff you can tell it's quality. It's very affordable and worth the money. This is a first time buy and I will definetly buy again. I highly recommend this product to others.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?