BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Gail M.
Markdale, ON
Can I just say yummy and leave it at that?! No ... ok then. This is by far my favourite vodka of all of them. 🍒 adds that extra something that just takes it over the top.
angell r.
Scunthorpe , Lincolnshire
A cheaper alternative to other premium vodkas, very nice to have on a special occasion on a low budget. Always buy this as it's so good for the price, really enjoy it!
Sarah B.
Guelph
This brand always gets my attention with their cute bottles. Excellent on a liquor display/cart if you have one. Taste is good - not too sweet like some other brands.
Karina T.
OBAN, ARGYLL
This vodka goes amazing with lemonade, or vimto and I highly recommend any of the Absolut vodkas! My two favourites are definitely the Cherry and Raspberry!
Lynette B.
London, ON, ON
I was surprised how nice the cherry in the vodka tasted. Usually when I hear if cherry fla ours or scents they turn me off with a somewhat cheap and very fake scent/flavour- you know those flavours that we only associate with a certain fruit because all artificial flavourings seem to be the same when related to the specific items. Had they not been then we'd probably never associate the two; the artificial flavour and the real thing! So yes, I really enjoyed Absolut Cherry! Maybe a little more than I should have lol
Eleonora S.
The authentic taste of sun-ripened cherries, the freshness of white cranberries and sweet plums. When we were to introduce Absolut Cherrys in the United States in May 2012, someone said, "Its taste is so multidimensional that you could prepare a sophisticated drink by adding a single ingredient." This is true, and makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to combine. But in any case, we would like you to know something more about our new flavor.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
I'm not a big fan of absolut vodka on its own but the ones I've tried that are flavoured aren't too bad. However there's something about the cherry flavour that reminds me of cough medicine and the smell of alcohol is overpowering on top of it, so it really reminds me of the pharmacy. Not my favourite, but mixed with other juices to make cosmo, the taste is bearable. 3 stars...
Fatima B.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
No puede faltar nunca en una fiesta! Muy amenudo voy a fiestas dofne siempre está presente el absolut, de todos los vodkas que provee sin dudas este es el mejor, es suave y no hace tanto daño tomarlo, además que aunque el sabor sea de Cherrys con jugo es delcioso y le da otro sabor agradable, sin dudas una dieta con Absolut es lo mejor!
Anita J.
Winnipeg, MA
We turn to Absolut Cherry when we want to enjoy a flavored vodka.   Affordable and enjoyable.  A good cherry flavor without being too sweet.  The bottle was a gift but we have seen it in all the usual liquor stores here.  When the bottle is finished we look forward to trying other flavors.
Jo S.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
I'm not a fan of this. I didn't think it had a great cherry taste, if anything it's very artificial. I was disappointed. I tried it straight and with mixers but it really didn't have the taste I expected. I'm normally a huge fan of absolut, their other flavours are great but this one missed the mark.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?