Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Sophie M.
burnley
Very disappointed , once mixed with lemonade I could not taste the fruit ....
Very let down in this bottle but love the other flavours available
Abbie W.
Sturgeon way, ['', '', '']
Absolutely loved this vodka! I bought it when it was on offer at my local Tesco. It tasted absolutely amazing and would definitely buy it again!
Simuzara B.
Lanarkshire, ['', '', "'Glasgow"]
I love the slight cherry 🍒 taste and it doesn’t over power !! Not pricey and i do like buying now and again as affordable and love the taste :)
Charmaine M.
Beautiful tasting vodka. Absolutely one of my favourite vodkas to drink. It has surpassed any others that I have tried. Great value for money.
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Cherry is my favourite flavour of anything, so of course I love the delicious taste of this product. Absolut Vodka is always one to reccomend!
Claudia N.
Sweet and very good to do some coktails with red fruits. Its good alone too, very tasty. I just drunk it once. Its not the best, but its good.
Abbiie L.
I absolutely love this brand of vodka. My favourite. It's delicious and leaves you wanting more. Very strong in flavour. Lovely on a night out.
Gianna 23761 C.
Me encanta esta Nueva presentación de cherrys ya que hace que sepa mejor cuando lo mezcló con Cranberry Qué es mi mezcla favorita para el vodka
Charlotte D.
Great Wyrley , Walsall
This vodka is so smooth and can be drunk with solely ice or with a mixer such as lemonade.
Such a reasonable price and well worth the money.
Alessandra A.
Itajaí
Very good, would buy again, with a perfect touch of the fruit which makes it even more special. I would always buy again, very nice to drink.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?