BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Karen D.
Is an alcohol of good quality and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant Is a good quality alcohol and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant for simple palates like mine
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Dear god this is so smooth and so well priced!! I have tried this straight and with cranberry juice
. I love it either way. This is so well made. This is my new go to for vodka because it is the best one in my opinion especially for the price! There are better vodkas but this one is darn good for the price
Leigh W.
Manchester
The taste of the cherry makes shots worth while that's for sure. It is actually delicious with Coke! Full fat obviously. It is a good present for someone's birthday as it's better than the standard vodka taste. Relatively affordable! Will always go back to this flavour.
Athena R.
Vancouver , BC
Can taste the cherry, but not nearly as delicious to the red berry vodka that Ciroc makes. A more affordable price point, but not as smooth or tasty. Overall, not bad for someone who is new to the vodka tasting world and doesn't want to spend too much starting out.
Ivona T.
Second best flavoured vodka that I tried. Nice amount of sweetness and flavor. Price is not high and you get nice drink for not that big amount of money. Compared to alternate similar brand it is not a very big difference. Overall satisfied and will be buying again
Sally B.
This absolute vodka cherry flavour is one of my all time favourite vodkas. The taste is incredible it really doesn't taste of over powering vodka it is just so enjoyable! The bottle is really funky I always love good packaging. The price is super affordable also and I highly recommend it.
Abigail D.
Haylands, Ryde
Absolut Cherrys is a quality product. It is an afforable treat present. I would purchase it again but perhaps next time I would try a different flavour. I think Cherry is a good stepping stone into a wider array of flavours which absolut has to offer.
Stacey B.
My favourite vodka!  Goes great with cream soda if you're big into sweet things.  Personally I like mixing it with water and crystal light flavouring.  Tastes great and you don't get a hangover! This is my go-to drink when I know I'll be drinking a lot.
Chelsey S.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at the LCBO. good flavour when mixed with other drinks but I wouldn't drink it on its own. I would choose this brand over other similar brands, although I would not purchase this specific flavour again as I don't enjoy cherry flavours.
Leanne A.
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
This is a nice flavoured vodka the cherry could be stronger but it didn't disappoint it's nice with a fruity mixer it's a nice change to your standard plain vodka, I purchased this vodka from my local supermarket and on the ferry to Amsterdam
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?