Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.
Absolut Cherrys

Absolut Cherrys

BY ABSOLUT

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars54%
  • 4 Stars28%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
4.29 / 5 based on 756 Reviews

Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

  • ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Absolut Cherrys
Absolut Cherrys
Reviews (756)
Q&A (1)
Media (3)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Kathy G.
Belfast
4 reviews
Myself and my partner drink most flavours of absolute whenever we are having a drink great brand would deff recommend , so easy to drink
Leon B.
20 reviews
Para mi es mi vodka favorito , sabe delicioso y huele rico ,lo recomiendo , me gusta su sabor a cerezas , no puede faltar en mis fiestas
Caro R.
25 reviews
los productos de absolut son muy buenos , este en especial tiene un sabor muy delicioso y aparte soy muy fan de los diseños de la botella
Gabriela R.
Puebla
55 reviews
Esta rico pero el sabor me recuerda al jarabe para tos. Lo tomaría con un jugo de frutas que tape un poco el sabor que ya trae la botella
Chloe S.
122 reviews
Absolute Vodka with a flavoured syrup such as cherry like this product is amazing. If you like sour things then this is perfect for you.
María P.
Miami, FL
137 reviews
su sabor es delicioso, puedes tomarlo solo o agregarle un poco de jugo de naranja y la combinación es increíble aunque no lo creas 
Kellie W.
Calgary
18 reviews
I love the flavour in this vodka. I can’t even taste the liquor and makes the drink much more enjoyable to drink. Would buy this again
Jasmine D.
Westbromwich, Westbromwich
22 reviews
Not really keen on the flavour it's decent I don't mind it occasionally but it's a cheap flavour and only for a night out to get drunk
Helen M.
Kingston
5 reviews
One of my favorite to drink , goes well with many different mixes.This is always stocked at our place for one of our many parties 
Shannon G.
Darlington , Co Durham
3 reviews
One of the best vodkas I have had, the flavour is gorgeous, I will 100% be buying more for next time might even try another flavour.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
152 reviews
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us