Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Katie H.
Abertillery, Abertillery
This vodka taste lovely neat or with a milder mixer such as lemonade. The cherry flavour isn't particularly artificial in taste it is sweet and refreshing.
Adelle G.
My new favourite vodka I love vodka and love Cheryl's so what better way than this vodka still great vodka taste with a hint of cherry great with lemondae
Courtney R.
Calgary
Not the best flavour, taste fake.  Still decent price and was good mixed in drinks with other strong flavours.  I would not drink alone or mixed with water
Kimoy M.
See this vodka right here , I can't get enough. I don't even mix it with anything because I don't want to take away from that great cherry taste. ...😆😍😍😍
Emma W.
Bletchley , Milton Keynes
One of my absolute (no pun intended) favourites with either a Diet Coke (cherry coke fans 👍🏻) or Lemonade. Also reasonably priced for a quality vodka 👌
Tamar S.
Newark, DE
High class Vodka, In My Humble Opinion. With a delicious taste, it's a pleasure to drink. One thing I also want to admit - for a very acceptable price.
Queen M.
Southampton, Southampton
Really pretty taste. If you like cherry, you will probably love this vodka. Cherry feelings is sensitive but you can delight this fruits in your drink!
Bekky C.
Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
My favourite vodka. Absolute love cherry flavouring in anything. And this is the perfect vodka for me. Affordable for the quality product that you get!
Adzen N.
This cherry flavored vodka it was I like best in Absolut. Taste like your just drinking a flavored cherry juice. It doesn’t have a strong smell.
Dayanita P.

Me encanta las cerezas por eso este vodka es uno de mis favoritos va muy bien con la bebida de cola, super refrescante me encanta tomarlo en verano
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?