BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Jillian S.
Great taste and mixes well with most sodas or even water! The flavour met my expectations, however it could have an even stronger taste. Great price point as well.
jenna K.
Absolute vodka is the only vodka I will buy or drink, being from Sweden I'm spoilt when it comes to vodka and I love that I can find absolute all over the world!
Sarah R.
Nottingham
A absolute favourite of mine. Very good on cost however is quite difficult to get hold of I have only managed to get it from adsa I haven't seen it anywhere else
Kris W.
Manchester
i am a great fan of vodka but this drink did not agree with me. first lets look at the packaging. the bottle it the iconic shape and in glass design that absolute are known for. the bottle i purchased was more of a redy burganday colour at the back with a frosted glass front. stunning and very eye catching, it must be as the night i purchased it i was looking for brandy i think. We mixed it with lemonade but im sure it will go well with Coke giving you a cherry coke type beverage. The taste of the cherry was strong enough to know it is cherry but light enough to still give you the taste of the vodka. me and my friend did enjoy it. But the next day is another story my eczema flared right up and on looking at the ingredients it was full of artificial colouring's and additives i struggled for days with trying to get my skin back to normal i will just be sticking to the original from now on.
Britney B.
Cheney
Great flavor. I’m a big fan of flavored vodka with soda water. I expect the flavored vodka to flavor the drink. It did just that! Enough fruity flavor and didn’t have to add limes/lemons. Would recommend for those who enjoy flavored vodka!
jill b.
YEOVIL
Very smooth taste. I bought it in Tesco store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Catriona M.
Limavady, Derry
To pardon the pun; Absolut is Absolut - ly my favourite vodka brand. It has a smoothness to it that takes the harsh aftertaste away, which makes it much easier to drink than cheaper brands. I got this cherry version in miniature as a gift - I paired it with soda water and the cherry taste just about came through, quite mild. Nice, but the added flavour wasn't particularly strong. I would recommend the raspberry version over this.
Una B.
Delicious, especially if you want to up your cocktail game. When it comes to drinking on its own or on the rocks - not so much, at least for me. It does seem a little bit too pricey for its quality. I wouldn't buy it with my own money, but would drink it if I had the opportunity.
Elif S.
I really liked this when I was on a vacation tried it of course I like tasting different products when I am on a vacation or something that I did not see in my country. Gave it as a gift to a friend of mine, he makes amazing cocktails with this one it is a good for sure. It is perfect for women as well.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Turned to this as a lower calorie option for my favorite Cherry Liqueur, to make my all time favorite drink, Adult Cherry Pepsi. It's a smooth and delicious flavor but not quite as rich as my Liqueur, but I still like it, as it's a refreshing and fun flavor.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?