Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Aimee F.
hartlepool
This vodka is lovelyyyyy with pepsi or coke. Together the two taste just like cherry coke. Nice and sweet and doesn’t have the awful burn like some vodkas.
Adelle G.
My new favourite vodka I love vodka and love Cheryl's so what better way than this vodka still great vodka taste with a hint of cherry great with lemondae
Kimoy M.
See this vodka right here , I can't get enough. I don't even mix it with anything because I don't want to take away from that great cherry taste. ...😆😍😍😍
Courtney R.
Calgary
Not the best flavour, taste fake.  Still decent price and was good mixed in drinks with other strong flavours.  I would not drink alone or mixed with water
Dayanita P.

Me encanta las cerezas por eso este vodka es uno de mis favoritos va muy bien con la bebida de cola, super refrescante me encanta tomarlo en verano
Tamar S.
Newark, DE
High class Vodka, In My Humble Opinion. With a delicious taste, it's a pleasure to drink. One thing I also want to admit - for a very acceptable price.
Queen M.
Hampshire , Southampton
Really pretty taste. If you like cherry, you will probably love this vodka. Cherry feelings is sensitive but you can delight this fruits in your drink!
Bekky C.
Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
My favourite vodka. Absolute love cherry flavouring in anything. And this is the perfect vodka for me. Affordable for the quality product that you get!
Emma W.
Bletchley , Milton Keynes
One of my absolute (no pun intended) favourites with either a Diet Coke (cherry coke fans 👍🏻) or Lemonade. Also reasonably priced for a quality vodka 👌
Rebecca N.
Manchester
Received this as a present for my birthday, although I love cherry flavour normally I really didn't like the taste of this. Wouldn't purchase again.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?