Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Columbus, Oh
Usually like this brand but I wasn’t a huge fan of the cherry. Had a medicinal taste to it and didn’t smell very good either. Was okay for a cherry vodka but I think you could find better out there
Lynzie T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Tastes great with lemonade or sprite! Obviously we don't drink vodka for the flavor but they did a great job in making it not so, uhh, vodka-ey. Delicious and inexpensive so I will be buying again!
Marce G.
Brooklyn, NY
Taste GREAT! I love the mix of the vodka with the sweet flavor of cherries! It was my first time trying it and it was delicious, very affordable price for a vodka . I would definitely buy it again
Natalie B.
This is a good product and very much affordable especially for the struggling college student. My friends and I have purchased this product several times. It isn't my favorite but still good.
Sara W.
Not my favorite vodka to mix, but not the worst.  It's okay if you're trying to make a large batch of something to share and you don't want to spend money on something that is more pricey.
Elizabeth B.
Wooster, OH
Its ok if you are using as a mixer in something with a stronger flavor like cola but it has a cough syrup like flavor and a bad after taste. Chilling it in the freezer before use helps.
Kim P.
Loganville, GA
I like the Cherry Vodka mixed with other flavors. My favorite drinks are mixed. This was my first time trying it. It was inbetween my preferred tastes. A bought it from a liquor store.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
This is one of the few cherry vodkas I can stand... most give that awful cough medicine flavor even when mixed.  If cherry bombs are your thing,  you can't really go wrong with this one
Emilie M.
Lewistown, PA
I love this vodka! I prefer to put it in diet soda, it's the perfect drink for staying in or going out. I typically get it at the state store, and it's really reasonably priced.
brett H.
Guntersville , AL
I love this vodka! It goes great with lemon lime soda on a summer night! I got it at my local ABC beverage store. I keep going back for more, total repeat customer. It is delicious.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?