BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Yasmin A.
Absolutely ADORE this vodka. I love anything cherry anyway but this didn’t have an overly synthetic and sickly cherry taste to it like some products do. 10/10, 5 stars, definitely would buy again!
Nicole F.
Norwich
I love all things fruity and cherry is one of my favourites. Absolute Cherry does not disappoint in that respect. I love it with either coke or lemonade but its amazing in cocktails too. Yum!
C H.
Absolutely love it! My fave drink tastes like a drum stick lollipop

2 shots cherry absolut
2 shots malibu
lemomade
strawnerry grenadine  Malibu Original
Nicole C.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
I love this raspberry vodka. When it’s mixed with sprite it tastes like red licorice. It’s perfect for girls night! It’s my first choice over others because it doesn’t have that fake sweet flavor that some others have. I always recommend it when someone is looking for a girl drink.  Absolut Raspberri
Melissa N.
cardiff
This is one of my favourite drinks when I’m out. It’s not too expensive as far as vodkas go. It’s one of those drinks that you can only have one or two of as it can get quite sickly after a while but that could be because I kill it with coke 😂🙈 but if you love the likes of DR Pepper or Cherry Coke you’ll love this!
Becky D.
Glasgow
This vodka is fab! I am a fan of most Absolut Vodkas. They are smooth and the flavours are fantastic. Absolut cherry is fantastic in cocktails or even just with a mixer. I like how it’s widely available in supermarkets and can sometimes find it on offer. I think it’s reasonably priced and good value for money
Jennifer G.
Super yummy. Really good with a 7 up love the cherry taste. Absolutely delicious. I bought it at our local NSLC store here in town. It’s def affordable and overall satisfying
Anna M.
Absolut cherrys is the perfect vodka to add a twist of flavour to your mixer transforming your traditional vodka and coke into a delightful cherry coke. Readily available from the likes of tesco, i would recommend this product to anyone who is getting bored of their standard coke and wants a change.
Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
Absolut Cherrys this is a okay vodka, I would recommend for people to try this once. I bought this from the local supermarket at a decent price as it was on offer, the taste of the vodka is nice but I couldn't drink t all night, the taste does get a bit sickly after a couple of drinks.
'Nicolle C.
Jemmett road , Ashford kent
Nom nom mom..... Are there any other words needed this again is a beautiful drin, I also drink this with lemonade but it's also very tasty just with ice. It's a very lovely drink to have with friends but drink responsibly this can get you very drunk very easily if not drunk with care :)
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?