Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Zoe H.
Great taste and really good value for your money. The flavours surprisingly stand out in the vodka and really give it a twist :)

For the size bottle, I think it's great quality for the price!
Gopi R.
Bought this flavour as I usually like cherry flavoured products. But unfortunately this vodka tasted more like medicine and was really difficult to drink. Definitely better tasting than economy brands like smirnoff but would opt for a different flavour next time.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
This vodka is gnarly. It is on par with smirnoff in my books- id NOT RECCOMMEND. it to the worst drunk unless youre looking to gag and water it down all night. Okay for a first timer i guess
Chelsey G.
St Thomas, ON
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR! Purchased at my local LCBO, I am a repeat customer as the price is great and the flavor goes with any juice - which is nice for those picky guests. I highly recommend!
Jessica L.
I love this! So tasty and refreshing, reasonably priced and come in a variety of flavours which I love, also a good percentage( which always helps!) I buy this again and again and will continue to do so! Definitely recommend
Saribelys A.
Doral , FL
This brand taste just fine! It's good for mixing with diferente juices or only drink it with mineral water and ice! Anyways alcohol is not my favorite drink, but with a sweet taste is better
Daniela J.
Ciudad de México
Absolute Cherry con jugo de arándano y hielo en frappe sabe delicioso, porque estos sabores se combinan de manera que ambos se complementan, es ideal para las reuniones con amigas.
Nicole R.
Santo Domingo
It's sounds like a really good name ,delicious ,I didn't try it yet ,I have to ,need to ,wanna ,gonna Try it definitely,   actually reminds me a drink I used to drink a long time ago
Christina N.
Spring Gardens , Crewe
Nice fruity taste on this one. Throw a little coke/Pepsi in and it's a lovely flavour. This is not always available were I shop but when it is and I fancy a little change is lovely
Gail M.
Markdale, ON
Can I just say yummy and leave it at that?! No ... ok then. This is by far my favourite vodka of all of them. 🍒 adds that extra something that just takes it over the top.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?