Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

Absolut Cherrys

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Lynneeze P.
Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Can be mixed if one prefers but goes down smooth with just a few ice cubes.
Jennifer F.
Chatham Road, Hartlepool
I'm giving this five stars because I love the cherry taste this vodka has. I personally mix this vodka with Lemonade and it tastes like a really nice cream soda and it's so easy to drink. I would 100% recommend.
Tia G.
Saskatoon, SK
Delicious!! I love Absolut Vodka on its own, but the variety of flavors it comes in is a huge plus. When searching cocktail recipes online, I always know that I can find specialty flavors in the Absolut line.
Megan S.
Lenham , Maidstone
Smooth vodka. Lovely taste. Always have this when I have people round mine for dinner. Can buy in most places so easy to get my hands on. The price is perfect for a good vodka and I love myself a good vodka.
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff tastes like ch try Kool-aid, which is quite dangerous! My bestie and I drink this when we want a good time! Always buy it at the LC, quite affordable but a little pricier than your average vodka.
Lisa P.
This tastes delicious if your a lover of cherries like me then you will definitely enjoy this tasty beverage.I recommend this if you like to drink slowly and enjoy the flavour.big thumbs up  from me xx
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Excelente bebida!! Me encanta su sabor suave. Es ideal para compartir con amigos o beberla solo con hielo. Se puede combinar con otras frutas sin alterar su sabor original. Es bueno tener una siempre a la mano. La recomiendo!!
Sarah S.
This vodka is so smooth to start with now that i tried the cherry infused one im totally in love with it. Mixed with some ice and coca cola it is so refreshing. It has just the right amount of cherry flavour.
-alissia N.
Anything which involves cherries I have to buy! Has a sweet, tangy taste to it, not too strong so perfect for shots. Great value for money and I will be buying again, you won't be disappointed!!
Ruth R.
  delicioso, el problema es que no cualquier persona sabe conque se debe de combinar, pero si se sabe combinar es realmente delicioso aparte de que la botella tiene muy buena imagen
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?