Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Karen D.
Is an alcohol of good quality and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant Is a good quality alcohol and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant for simple palates like mine
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Dear god this is so smooth and so well priced!! I have tried this straight and with cranberry juice
. I love it either way. This is so well made. This is my new go to for vodka because it is the best one in my opinion especially for the price! There are better vodkas but this one is darn good for the price
Lauren H.
Exeter Road, Ivybridge
It isn't one of my favourites, but I would definitely give this a good rating. You can buy the absolut range from any big store! I always try different flavours, I wouldn't say this is the best or my least favourite. Would definitely recommend if you like an edge to your drink.
Samantha S.
England
Oh my god this drink is just pure heaven in a bottle. Not like most cherry drinks! I brought this from Tesco and it was and it was an amazing price it was on sale. Most drinks the cherry isn’t very strong but I was 100% satisfied with this drink and I shall be buying it again
Aoife R.
Markethill, Co
Although this vodka is on the slightly more pricey side of things, i personally think that it is worth it! the cherry flavoured vodka was my first time trying a flavoured vodka from Albsolut and I know it won't be the last! I will definitely be trying out more of the range!!
Leigh W.
Manchester
The taste of the cherry makes shots worth while that's for sure. It is actually delicious with Coke! Full fat obviously. It is a good present for someone's birthday as it's better than the standard vodka taste. Relatively affordable! Will always go back to this flavour.
Athena R.
Vancouver , BC
Can taste the cherry, but not nearly as delicious to the red berry vodka that Ciroc makes. A more affordable price point, but not as smooth or tasty. Overall, not bad for someone who is new to the vodka tasting world and doesn't want to spend too much starting out.
Amanda F.
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
I always but this brand of vodka however had not tried this flavour before, I have since tried better cherry flavoured vodka however this was not the worse.  I think the flavour could have been stronger of cherry, I don't think it was as nice as it could have been.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love vodka with flavors, but the cherry is one of my favorites, it has a mild flavor, I accompany it with ice and the classic orange juice. It is accessible. I recommend it,  is one of the best among other brands.
If I would buy it again, of course.
Stacey H.
Victoria Street, Galashiels
Did not like this product at all, mixed it with cranberry juice and sprite and the flavour came through far too strong. Ended up having a few drinks and put it back in the cupboard! Although I like absolute especially the mango flavour I wouldn't recommend this one!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?