Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Jessica R.
Bogotá
Lovely smell of cherries but when you actually try it, very little comes through. The bottle is lovely, which is why I got it, but if I had to choose I'd pick Grey Goose Cherry Vodka over this one. It IS great for cocktails, though, so you could mix it with a cherry or raspberry base and have fun with it.
Charl.. 😘.
One of my favourite vodkas. Very affordable and able to make multiple different drinks with it. Mainly only drink this if it’s available at a bar, don’t tend to buy it from shops as it can be quite hard to come by in day to day supermarkets which tend to stock basic vodka or more common flavours.
Faye S.
Elston close , Newcastle upon tyne
I really love this vodka! I had started going off the taste of my normal drink if vodka and coke but after ideas given this as a gift I decided to try it again. The cherry taste is not too overpowering and you still get that slight burn of vodka. I love it with a diet coke and a load of ice!
Natalie K.
Dubai
The most delicious  vodka I have tasted.  Doesnt have that extremely strong alcohol taste to it and on top of the cherry taste that is not super sweet but just right.  I would buy this vodka again and again.  Its wonderful with a couple blocks of ice.  Great value.
samantha m.
Denton Manchester, Denton Manchester
i absolutely love this spirit.  As i lover of vodka, and a lover of cherries, this superb spirit combines the two in a very sweet and smooth delight. Lovely on the rocks as an after dinner tipple, or nice with a dash a lemonade in a tall glass to give the perfect socialising drink.
Eleanor L.
Darlington
Tastes amazing with lemonade and ice, would 100% recommend for a girls night! I don’t particularly like vodka however this has changed my mindset as the main flavour you are able to taste is cherry. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have long drinks at home or on a night out.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Dear god this is so smooth and so well priced!! I have tried this straight and with cranberry juice
. I love it either way. This is so well made. This is my new go to for vodka because it is the best one in my opinion especially for the price! There are better vodkas but this one is darn good for the price
Karen D.
Is an alcohol of good quality and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant Is a good quality alcohol and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant for simple palates like mine
Lauren H.
Ivybridge, Devon
It isn't one of my favourites, but I would definitely give this a good rating. You can buy the absolut range from any big store! I always try different flavours, I wouldn't say this is the best or my least favourite. Would definitely recommend if you like an edge to your drink.
Samantha S.
England
Oh my god this drink is just pure heaven in a bottle. Not like most cherry drinks! I brought this from Tesco and it was and it was an amazing price it was on sale. Most drinks the cherry isn’t very strong but I was 100% satisfied with this drink and I shall be buying it again
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?