Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kristina B.
Val-d'Or
It delicious. It was amazing with 7up the taste of the fruits is very present and its perfect. The price its very good. I share my bottle with many friends snd they all love it. I buy it at SAAQ in val-d'or. I was very satisfied of my vodka and my friends too
Rebecca C.
Chester Le Street, County durham
Lovely strong cherry taste compliments the vodka very much. Tastes much nicer than Smirnoff you can tell it's quality. It's very affordable and worth the money. This is a first time buy and I will definetly buy again. I highly recommend this product to others.
Emily G.
Thornton Heath, Surrey
I love this vodka, I feel like I say this about every flavoured vodka but i do tend to love most of them. Although saying that, I do think that Absolut do the best flavoured vodka. t's a mid prce range vodka but for the price it's an amazing quality.
Stacey B.
My favourite vodka!  Goes great with cream soda if you're big into sweet things.  Personally I like mixing it with water and crystal light flavouring.  Tastes great and you don't get a hangover! This is my go-to drink when I know I'll be drinking a lot.
courtney p.
Llandudno Junction , Conwy
Probably the best vodka I have tasted, lovely flavour. Bought from asda for £11 such a bargain for a great vodka. It was absolutely delicious and extremely affordable for the quality that you’re getting from it, would definitely recommend to people.
Chelsey S.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at the LCBO. good flavour when mixed with other drinks but I wouldn't drink it on its own. I would choose this brand over other similar brands, although I would not purchase this specific flavour again as I don't enjoy cherry flavours.
Leanne A.
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
This is a nice flavoured vodka the cherry could be stronger but it didn't disappoint it's nice with a fruity mixer it's a nice change to your standard plain vodka, I purchased this vodka from my local supermarket and on the ferry to Amsterdam
Demi S.
Aberdeen, Scotland
This product is great quality and very appealing in looks! Compared to other products this is defintley my favourite, it's not too expesive so is pretty affordable. I purchase this on a regular basis and never get fed up of it :)!
Terri H.
Great tasting vodka and very reasonable price. Delicious taste and I tend to mix this with lemonade. It's one I buy over again. As like the Ciroc range the flavour is amazing. 100% recommend and it's one my friends tend to buy too
Drew B.
Dublin 10
Gorgeous vodka. Bought it for only 20 euros on special offer. Makes a delicious addition to sweet, fruity cocktails. Would purchase full price again within a heartbeat. only downside was that it was a bit TOO drinkable, haha!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?