Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

Absolut Cherrys

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Turned to this as a lower calorie option for my favorite Cherry Liqueur, to make my all time favorite drink, Adult Cherry Pepsi. It's a smooth and delicious flavor but not quite as rich as my Liqueur, but I still like it, as it's a refreshing and fun flavor.
Jessica R.
Lovely smell of cherries but when you actually try it, very little comes through. The bottle is lovely, which is why I got it, but if I had to choose I'd pick Grey Goose Cherry Vodka over this one. It IS great for cocktails, though, so you could mix it with a cherry or raspberry base and have fun with it.
Charl.. 😘.
One of my favourite vodkas. Very affordable and able to make multiple different drinks with it. Mainly only drink this if it’s available at a bar, don’t tend to buy it from shops as it can be quite hard to come by in day to day supermarkets which tend to stock basic vodka or more common flavours.
Faye S.
Elston close , Newcastle upon tyne
I really love this vodka! I had started going off the taste of my normal drink if vodka and coke but after ideas given this as a gift I decided to try it again. The cherry taste is not too overpowering and you still get that slight burn of vodka. I love it with a diet coke and a load of ice!
Natalie K.
The most delicious  vodka I have tasted.  Doesnt have that extremely strong alcohol taste to it and on top of the cherry taste that is not super sweet but just right.  I would buy this vodka again and again.  Its wonderful with a couple blocks of ice.  Great value.
Eleanor L.
Tastes amazing with lemonade and ice, would 100% recommend for a girls night! I don’t particularly like vodka however this has changed my mindset as the main flavour you are able to taste is cherry. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have long drinks at home or on a night out.
samantha m.
Denton Manchester, Denton Manchester
i absolutely love this spirit.  As i lover of vodka, and a lover of cherries, this superb spirit combines the two in a very sweet and smooth delight. Lovely on the rocks as an after dinner tipple, or nice with a dash a lemonade in a tall glass to give the perfect socialising drink.
Karen D.
Is an alcohol of good quality and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant Is a good quality alcohol and good taste, its touch of cherries makes it diminish the taste of alcohol and is very pleasant for simple palates like mine
Katie L.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
It has a really tangy taste to it, and depending on what other drink you are drinking that night it can leave one hell of an aftertaste.

I got this bought for me and I have bought it once since then. The other flavours are a little more subtle, hence the 4 star on this one.

Had some good nights when this was involved though, so can't complain.
Lauren H.
Ivybridge, Ivybridge
It isn't one of my favourites, but I would definitely give this a good rating. You can buy the absolut range from any big store! I always try different flavours, I wouldn't say this is the best or my least favourite. Would definitely recommend if you like an edge to your drink.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?