Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Really disappointed with this vodka. Tasted like a petit filou yogurt. Way too sweet and you have to mix it with strong fruit juice to try and hide the taste! Was expecting this to be a lot more sophisticated
Ali O.
Hillmorton, Rugby
Great vodka taste with a hint of cherry, perfectly paired with lemonade. I have consumed this a few times and it’s delicious! It’s definitely better than a cheap alternative. I am satisfied with this vodka.
Holly F.
Stellarton, NS
Absolut cherry is by far the best I’ve had.
It’s super delicious, and I would buy it again.
It compares because the cherry taste is there
I bout it my local NSLC store & I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Lizzie P.
Milton Keynes
Sweet tasting beauty some may find it to sweet tasting so choose your mixer carefully but Playing with flavours makes the game more interesting as this makes the shots a little better to handle
Katie W.
Richmond
I don't particularly like the absolut vodkas, the flavoured Ones taste cheap and the original one never goes down well for me! I think it's very overpriced and there are definitely better ones out there!
Chloe K.
Swanley
A smooth vodka with a subtle cherry flavouring. Great with lemonade and tastes like a cocktail! Available at most supermarkets, a defiant favourite from the vast amount of flavours that Absolut offer
Brittany M.
Grimsby, ON
This is by far my favourite vodka!! The raspberry taste was just right and overall tasted delicious mixed with Sprite. It was my first time buying and it was affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Amberlie S.
Langley , BC
I love this flavour of Absolute Vodka! It's a nice cherry flavour and is great mixed with 7-Up or Sprite. It is a fair price and can be found in pretty much any liquor store which is very convenient!
Ellysse H.
Lovely taste , not too sweet though , worth the money. Better than your cheap vodka definitely. I will be buying some trying some of the different flavours , think I’ve found my new favourite drink
Verity D.
Coventry
These were our go to for NYE....mixed with a red bull and ice. Perfect and a lovely midrange spirit, again can be used alone with ice or mixed for a different cocktail! A staple cupboard spirit!!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?