Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
jenna K.
Absolute vodka is the only vodka I will buy or drink, being from Sweden I'm spoilt when it comes to vodka and I love that I can find absolute all over the world!
Kris W.
Manchester
i am a great fan of vodka but this drink did not agree with me. first lets look at the packaging. the bottle it the iconic shape and in glass design that absolute are known for. the bottle i purchased was more of a redy burganday colour at the back with a frosted glass front. stunning and very eye catching, it must be as the night i purchased it i was looking for brandy i think. We mixed it with lemonade but im sure it will go well with Coke giving you a cherry coke type beverage. The taste of the cherry was strong enough to know it is cherry but light enough to still give you the taste of the vodka. me and my friend did enjoy it. But the next day is another story my eczema flared right up and on looking at the ingredients it was full of artificial colouring's and additives i struggled for days with trying to get my skin back to normal i will just be sticking to the original from now on.
Tammy C.
This is delicious mixed with fresh orange or red bull. I have tried it with coke and it completely changes the flavour and I didn’t like it. It’s also nice made into a cocktail.
jill b.
YEOVIL
Very smooth taste. I bought it in Tesco store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Lynette B.
London, ON, ON
I was surprised how nice the cherry in the vodka tasted. Usually when I hear if cherry fla ours or scents they turn me off with a somewhat cheap and very fake scent/flavour- you know those flavours that we only associate with a certain fruit because all artificial flavourings seem to be the same when related to the specific items. Had they not been then we'd probably never associate the two; the artificial flavour and the real thing! So yes, I really enjoyed Absolut Cherry! Maybe a little more than I should have lol
Eleonora S.
The authentic taste of sun-ripened cherries, the freshness of white cranberries and sweet plums. When we were to introduce Absolut Cherrys in the United States in May 2012, someone said, "Its taste is so multidimensional that you could prepare a sophisticated drink by adding a single ingredient." This is true, and makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to combine. But in any case, we would like you to know something more about our new flavor.
Catriona M.
Limavady, Derry
To pardon the pun; Absolut is Absolut - ly my favourite vodka brand. It has a smoothness to it that takes the harsh aftertaste away, which makes it much easier to drink than cheaper brands. I got this cherry version in miniature as a gift - I paired it with soda water and the cherry taste just about came through, quite mild. Nice, but the added flavour wasn't particularly strong. I would recommend the raspberry version over this.
Una B.
Delicious, especially if you want to up your cocktail game. When it comes to drinking on its own or on the rocks - not so much, at least for me. It does seem a little bit too pricey for its quality. I wouldn't buy it with my own money, but would drink it if I had the opportunity.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
I'm not a big fan of absolut vodka on its own but the ones I've tried that are flavoured aren't too bad. However there's something about the cherry flavour that reminds me of cough medicine and the smell of alcohol is overpowering on top of it, so it really reminds me of the pharmacy. Not my favourite, but mixed with other juices to make cosmo, the taste is bearable. 3 stars...
Elif S.
I really liked this when I was on a vacation tried it of course I like tasting different products when I am on a vacation or something that I did not see in my country. Gave it as a gift to a friend of mine, he makes amazing cocktails with this one it is a good for sure. It is perfect for women as well.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?