Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Terri S.
OMG I LOVE LOVE cherry flavor but its hard to find a non cough syrup cherry tasting vodka until now.  This is my go to vodka get it all the time tastes so good mixed with Dr Pepper
Valentina S.
Valparaiso
En simples palabras, deliciosooooooo!! con agradable sabor a cherrys, el dulce sabor es perfecto para una trago tan intenso. Además, el precio es accesible y lo vale totalmente.
Lindsey W.
Collingwood, ON
A little too sweet; I would prefer if it was naturally flavored as opposed to artifically. As with all alcohol in Canada it's priced high but is competitively priced vs other brands.
Angel R.
Caracas
Amazing taste, good for any moment pleasure. The high quality of this produc make it the best one yo enjoy any especial and ocasional moment, you could be with friends or family.
Sarah B.
Pollok , Glasgow
This makes my cocktails sooooo yummy! I used it a lot during summer and as I don't drink much I don't mind that it is a little more pricey but it is worth it for the taste 🍹 🍸
Nadine S.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
I love the flavour of cherries and this does not fall to deliver. Works brilliant in coke for a classic alcoholic cherry cola but is also great in a bakewell tart cocktail.
Kia P.
Bardon Road , Coalville
Really enjoyed this as a summer drink with lemonade however a little too sweet for my taste. Smooth drinking compared to other vodkas and the flavour isn’t too artificial.
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
me encanta su delicado sabor se desgusta muy bien no es fuerte y huele muy bien para pasar un ratico conversando y un buen trago lo recomiendo pero ojo con el exeso
VERONIKA L.
King Street, Aberdeen
Absolut is very nice vodka but I prefer vodkas with no flavour. It is not the cheapest vodka on the market but to be honest, alcohol is expensive in the UK in general.
Valeria M.
Mariupol
Oh this one is so nice and so light because of the taste of cherry! Of course I’m not so often drink it, but for those who fond of vodka this is really good choice !
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?