Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Hayley T.
Port Seton, East Lothian
I thought I would enjoy this vodka as I feel like absolut is great quality for the price however I found this very sickly. The bottle I purchased is currently sitting in the back of my cupboard. I would not purchase again.
Anik R.
Markstay, ON
Great for any fruity drink, the flavour is mild enough to not disrupt the great tasting flavour of the drink. I have purchased this vodka many times, aways available at the LCBO. Very inexpensive for a good night!!
Chelsea S.
Stoke Gifford, Bristol
I usually love cherry flavoured products but I wasn’t amazed with this. I found it left a bit of an odd aftertaste, however I do think it is reasonably priced and always seems to be on offer so I wouldn’t want to put anyone off trying it.
Victoria L.
Ardtanagh Road, Dromore
I love the flavour of this! I can take it on it’s own in a shot and it doesn’t have the same harsh taste as plain vodka but still has the same alcohol content, but also like it mixed with coke and it still tastes great.
Nicole W.
Wolverhampton, Penn
I really don't like having a shot of vodka itself but mixing it with a soft drinks or juices make it a lot better! Be sure to drink it with a straw to get drunk quicker! It's much more cheaper abroad than it is in U.K.!
Christie M.
waterfront broadway, edinburgh
one of the nicer flavoured vodka i have purchased. the only thing that is difficult with this drink is what to drink it with! i have bought this a few times and i do really like it! would buy again and isnt too pricey!
cait m.
Balerno Place , Dundee
This is such a fun and tasty drink, I love pairing it with cola for that cherry cola taste. I think it's slightly over priced as the flavours are a gimmick but i would buy again as i really love the differing flavours.
Holly W.
Southampton
One of my favourite flavoured alcohols, even though it is a strong percentage it has a strong enough flavour to be able to enjoy it but the flavour is not overly strong that all you can taste in mixers is that
Amy R.
Castle Street, Portaferry
Only just tasted this a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked. So dang yummy!!!!!

I mix it with either soda or lemonade for something a bit more zingy

I love the design of the bottle too... looks great on the bar cart
Katarzyna P.
London
This combined with a cherry cola is a very simple, yet delicious cocktail! It’s really worth mixing into many cocktails, that extra flavor kills of vodka taste and gives a little kick to tour favorite cocktail.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?